• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I been purposely staying to myself more b4 trying to die and people who know me trying to include me in their events. Shit! It's like they know :pfff:

Reactions: Samuel, licebap and Dead_Inside
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
I think it's just a bias. We tend to look for patterns in everything and connect the dots. A basic instinct to understand what's going on and try to act in a way that brings the desired outcome.

This is how gambling works, this is how religions started, hell this is how OCD works.

Don't worry they will leave you alone. After all nobody cares.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Samuel, Strumgewehr and 4 others
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
Those people need you to feel better about themselves for some reason or other. You give this to them or not.

You know they'll be gone and you'll back to taking it in the ass while planning your exit and they won't give a damn. They pretend they don't know. It's easier to rationalise not helping this way.

I'm not saying they could.

Reactions: Dead_Inside, skitliv and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Taking it in the ass hehe!

Reactions: Luke
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018