• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I am in two minds about CTB...one moment I am like there is no other option and another I really want to live...Maybe it is a good idea to wait to be 100% sure...

Reactions: Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Nah. I made up my mind, 100%. I did a cost benefit analysis. I'm just trying to save money now.
I am in two minds about CTB...one moment I am like there is no other option and another I really want to live...Maybe it is a good idea to wait to be 100% sure...
Of course, there is no need to rush unless you know for sure, something horrible is going to happen to you soon.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Maybe it is a good idea to wait to be 100% sure...
Absolutely wait until you're 100% sure.

If you aren't 100% certain that it's time to die, then you should keep your options open and continue to live. That's the hell I'm stuck in right now, but as hellish as it is, it would be even worse to be wrong and to CTB prematurely.

Reactions: Vidar33
L

Lorenz

Jun 1, 2019
I really wanna end my life but the thought of my family stops me from committing suicide I guess I am not strong enough yet to end it but the day is getting close where I will take my life and I hope my family forgive me

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I feel like one of those poor souls in the WTC on 9/11, above where the planes hit. The flames haven't reached them yet, but they know this is it, it's over, they'd better jump now before it gets a lot worse. And yet I imagine they must have been hesitating in disbelief, too: "this can't be happening! This sort of shit just does not happen!"

I am in the emotional WTC, looking down at where my Beloved has torn a blazing hole in my psyche. I am stuck between disbelief, fantasizing that this can't be happening, that some impossible rescue will be coming at any minute, and yet knowing it's time to jump before things get a hell of a lot worse.
Nicely put.
Matches my situation - every day a bit worse. The thought of suicide is in some way a comfort as it provides the only, only answer. But you are still surviving after being on the forum for eight months. How do you do it ?

Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Chicken of ss
Aug 9, 2018
I swing between a mood where i'm 100% sure that I want to die and one where I 100% sure I want to live, even if suicide stays always in my mind. lol?
it swings absolutely uncontrollable. This shit drivesme crazy.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
But you are still surviving after being on the forum for eight months. How do you do it ?
I have no idea. Perverse survival instinct? The absurdly strong human ability to get up and keep lurching forward? The pain is not so intense as it was then, but it has not abated.

And, as I described in other threads, at some point, back in February(?), a switch seemed to trip and I knew it wasn't the right time to CTB --damn it. At this point I'm half-way trying to work my way back to where I can --recovery to survive in an empty life is a hollow victory-- but though I gave it a try a few weeks ago, I don't think I'm there yet. And I may yet find myself too well "healed" fromt he emotional injury to end my life. We'll see.

dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
I used to but now I am firmly settled on dying.