Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
It won't be complete until 2021. If things change maybe you, me and Life+me=error could link arms and jump with T-shirts saying something like Fuck the Net. Or Fund Real Change not empty nets. Idk I wish I could protest that thing publicly. It's so stupid I can't get over it. I want to jump just to rebel against it.
I want to jump of the Golden Gate Birdge too, just because I love the place, it's so bueatiful! Thank you for informing me that it won't be complete till 2021❤️

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I'm going down the pacific coast highway with my parents

A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I wanted to see the places in Europe that I read about in books. My partner said he wanted to take me to Italy for my fiftieth birthday in October. But he met someone new in April and will be taking him instead. No adventure for me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ruffian
C

Coolchicka

Jul 20, 2018
no. I plan to move to a different city every year so assholes never feel like they know me for long. Only in legal weed states. That's enough adventure for me, just learning new bus routes every year. I'm old and frail.
How old are you? If you don't mind me asking.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Maybe it's the depression showing, but I don't really want to do anything. There's a tiny thing I used to want to do, but I don't really care anymore.