• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
So, I'm into this. I have tried for 10 years to use it to bring about 2 of my greatest wishes. I probably don't apply it correctly, coz what is in front of me elicits strong emotional response. I haven't been able to get into feeling "as if" when reality makes my life hell every day, and now, nor do I believe that I can still turn it around. I did have successes with things like jobs, turning around minor relationships, finding objects lost outside the house, so I know it works, I just can't do it.

Can I use it at least to c.t.b? I go on about my day affirming "I am dying", "My body is shutting down", "I am ready to leave this perspective". I have the firm belief that this pain is going to kill me eventually. So far I feel physical pain in my heart and in the left side of the head. I go through something daily and is a great source of stress even if I try to quiet my mind and calm myself as much as possible. I want to go peacefully, in good health, in my sleep, like a feather lifted up by the wind.

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I understand for sure, also into it to a degree. Can often tell myself those things throughout the day, especially. " My body is shutting down, its my time to go soon " Worst part is that I'm still here alive and breathing, fck.

Agreed šŸ’Æ, going naturally in my sleep or something...... Anyything other than me blowing my brains out would be Ideal.

I wish you the best , thoughts and prayers-

Last edited:
GreyCTB

GreyCTB

Student
Aug 26, 2022
I was into it long time ago, only managed to use it to attract my crush when I was in high school and a few minor things. I think ultimately it is true but unreliable. In my opinion everything that is paranormal is unreliable and does not work like physical laws of nature where you can accurately get it to work and measure it every single time. If you look for example at people praying to God or performing magic spells you will see that sometimes it does work but you cannot reproduce it under the exact same circumstances. Maybe the Law of attraction is like that and it's fundamentally quantum mechanical causing it to be unreliable or maybe it depends on the state of your consciousness and it's impossible to control that fully, idk. I wonder if science will ever be able to explain it

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
I was into it long time ago, only managed to use it to attract my crush when I was in high school and a few minor things. I think ultimately it is true but unreliable. In my opinion everything that is paranormal is unreliable and does not work like physical laws of nature where you can accurately get it to work and measure it every single time. If you look for example at people praying to God or performing magic spells you will see that sometimes it does work but you cannot reproduce it under the exact same circumstances. Maybe the Law of attraction is like that and it's fundamentally quantum mechanical causing it to be unreliable or maybe it depends on the state of your consciousness and it's impossible to control that fully, idk. I wonder if science will ever be able to explain it
You cannot reproduce the same because how you feel think,and believe at any given moment changes. I manifested my biggest wish (twice!) , only it slipped right through my fingers because I couldn't hold on to the expectation and feeling aligned. I've been struggling to get back into it, but I can't - things have got so bad I dread waking up in the morning, let alone feeling that happy, and having faith. From the mess created, I see only one way : out.

At lest with this let it be a success, I want control over my own fate again

Reactions: sserafim