• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
No, not at all. I love it, even when it's directed at me. I can totally handle jokes directed at me. I'm not insecure at all. /s

On a more serious note, it's entertaining to direct it towards people you don't like, and works as a good defence mechanism for me when I use it as self-deprecation. I want need to be first in line when it comes to insulting me.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I didn't even know what sarcasm was until I was 18 or 19. Then I noticed that nearly everyone that I was around fucking LOVED sarcasm. I actually felt like sarcasm was a 6th sense that everyone else had but I didn't. Where's your sense of sarcasm? They said it's just humor. People make it sound like if you're not sarcastic, that you have NO sense of humor at all. That's not true. I'm more of a fan of slapstick goofy comedy than I am sarcasm. I understand sarcasm more now, since (unfortunately) I've been around so much of it in my adult life. But when I was younger, the jokes sometimes just went right over my head, which sucks because a lot of times sarcasm was used to insult me.

Apparently it's important to be witty and clever with people. Another thing that I hate. It makes things complex and difficult.
I'm guilty of excessive sarcasm. This is something I truly believe is more frequently found in the UK. Slapstick style comedy seems to be more popular with the older generation.
For myself, I like there to be an element of subtlety, to be considerably "dark" or maybe good old fashioned childish "toilet humour".

Many of our family have Asperger's. So I totally appreciate how certain kinds of humour (including sarcasm) would not appeal.

Reactions: Baskol1