L

lotus_pink

Jan 14, 2024
I hate my face so much and I don't want an article with a picture of me or images of my face spread around after my death. That really stresses me out. My face cursed me and I don't want that to be left behind after my death.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ksmиda, almaPerdida and Hotsackage
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
You can write in your suicide note that you don't want that. People are usually treat people better after they died so I believe your will should be respected

• Informative
Reactions: almondmilk and psp3000
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
You can write in your suicide note that you don't want that. People are usually treat people better after they died so I believe your will should be respected
Write multiple copies in fact, so that multiple people know that you don't want it spread and there's lesser risk of one individual hiding the fact and ignoring your wishes.

• Informative
Reactions: Ksmиda, dinosavr and psp3000
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
I don't want a funeral or to be remembered but when I'm gone I guess I won't be able to do anything about it. I guess what my loved ones do will be up to them. Whatever helps them feel better about me leaving.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
It's..going to be difficult. I mean, technically, sending an email or asking people might work, but maybe I'm too much of a pessimist regarding people. I honestly don't think they would accommodate your request, frankly speaking, how would you know? plus it will give them their 3.5 seconds of fame in any conversation related to you...
It's an interesting request though..I think..how i'd go about it is first delete the pictures I have access to on soc med and even on the phone hard drive.

Next is try to request that the people who own other pics of me delete those pics. Tell em i got a crazy x or something (which I do anyway)

If i had the cash i'd probably hire someone from the dark web to scrub the internet for any mention of me, any photo of me and have them compile a report and delete it.

L

lotus_pink

Jan 14, 2024
I have no faith in people, I'd worry that they'd sensationalize that or something. "Insecure 18 yr old suicides because she was ugly asf" with a giant ugly picture, oh fuck no lol. Ofc it wont matter then, but it bothers me rn, and I'd love to have that off my chest.

Last edited: