• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Synodic912

Synodic912

Mar 17, 2024
I've tried hanging about a dozen times, failed by either, not getting the right vein and ending up in extreme discomfort, getting talked out of it, or having the rope thingy break (i'm not very good at tying things). I saw an assisted suicide video and was shocked by how peaceful and easy it looked; did a little digging and found out they were using pentobarbital. How can i get this? I haven't found a site that I can easily buy it from, but either way I can't really order it online because I live with my parents and they'll see a random package come in that they haven't ordered. Any ideas? Thanks.
Fentanyl also seems like a good option and is probably easier to acquire. I'm sure I can find a post about it but I'm open for any advice!

Last edited:
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Pentobarbital only seems to be available by traveling to Peru (or possibly Columbia) and buying it in person. Pure fentanyl is also hard to come by although a lot of street/darknet opioids are apparently cut with it.

Try reading some of the previous threads on opioids for more ideas on where you might find it but it's likely you'll either need to get something delivered or go and deal with sketchy local dealers if you're not already connected to that world.

Reactions: unabletocope
Synodic912

Synodic912

Mar 17, 2024
Pentobarbital only seems to be available by traveling to Peru (or possibly Columbia) and buying it in person. Pure fentanyl is also hard to come by although a lot of street/darknet opioids are apparently cut with it.

Try reading some of the previous threads on opioids for more ideas on where you might find it but it's likely you'll either need to get something delivered or go and deal with sketchy local dealers if you're not already connected to that world.
Alright thank you!