Z

zeropercentangel

Jan 23, 2023
Last thread is a month old and the responses were mixed, some were claiming it's a scam and some were claiming it's legit, if anyone ordered recently, did you receive the SN?

Reactions: real person
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Tracking has been updating as it should for our order placed recently. Will make a post if/when it arrives as this seems to be a common question that is typically not answered when asked. Won't be doing strip testing though, just a blood mix test to confirm presence of SN. Not the best, but don't want to spend precious money on test strips right now.
Tracking shows accepted by final carrier on the other end as of yesterday so should be on a plane or about to be. Will probably be a week or two as long as customs isn't too backed up with last minute holiday stuff. We went with express shipping for situational reasons which also unfortunately means we will have to sign for it but we don't care as long as it gets to us with no issues.

• Informative
Reactions: Scattered-Soul, betternever2havbeen, losing hope and 1 other person
Z

zeropercentangel

Jan 23, 2023
Tracking has been updating as it should for our order placed recently. Will make a post if/when it arrives as this seems to be a common question that is typically not answered when asked. Won't be doing strip testing though, just a blood mix test to confirm presence of SN. Not the best, but don't want to spend precious money on test strips right now.
Tracking shows accepted by final carrier on the other end as of yesterday so should be on a plane or about to be. Will probably be a week or two as long as customs isn't too backed up with last minute holiday stuff. We went with express shipping for situational reasons which also unfortunately means we will have to sign for it but we don't care as long as it gets to us with no issues.
Alright, I'll wait a week before I order then, thank you.

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Which country are you in? THe US? Heard MDS packages get through there.

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
They were getting through a couple of months ago to the US. Hopefully that is still the case.
It should. It isn't illegal here YET. There are serious pushes right now to ban anything over 10% in the US of Awful.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and losing hope
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
It should. It isn't illegal here YET. There are serious pushes right now to ban anything over 10% in the US of Awful.
I feel your pain. I'm in the uk & I've just had MY sn TAKEN.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: _Broken_alice
Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
This isn't exactly on topic but how do you track your order?

F

frogbpd

Sep 20, 2023
Mine did not get seized, it wasn't labelled as sn, labelled as phone cases, sadly I was stupid and ordered it whilst in hospital so obviously I never got it myself, but it did arrive and the police came to see me in hospital about it and how it got through customs..

Reactions: losing hope
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Mine did not get seized, it wasn't labelled as sn, labelled as phone cases, sadly I was stupid and ordered it whilst in hospital so obviously I never got it myself, but it did arrive and the police came to see me in hospital about it and how it got through customs..
Seems like I'm the only poor sod to have his MDS SN seized in the UK. I thought that was due to the mislabelling, but if you got yours through then I'm confused? Was this your first welfare visit?

This was my 4th, so either that or the SN is taking its sweet time to get to me. Thanks for sharing your story.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: frogbpd
F

frogbpd

Sep 20, 2023
Seems like I'm the only poor sod to have his MDS SN seized in the UK. I thought that was due to the mislabelling, but if you got yours through then I'm confused? Was this your first welfare visit?

This was my 4th, so either that or the SN is taking its sweet time to get to me. Thanks for sharing your story.
Yes first one, wasn't so much a welfare as I was in inpatient anyway but they just really wanted to know where I got it, how it got through, etc.
I got my tracking number and it arrived roughly 2 weeks later, This was about a month ago

Last edited:
Reactions: losing hope
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
This isn't exactly on topic but how do you track your order?
They sent a tracking number like 2 days after we placed our order. This site pulls tracking from most postal carriers so it shows the origin courier updates rather than just once it has landed in the US and becomes a USPS shipment. We also only ever check tracking through a VPN to have plausible deniability in the very unlikely event it gets stopped by customs. (Not that it should unless they get fussy about being mislabeled.)

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
After a long wait, ours arrived today. We made a thread.

Reactions: Venessolotic, wljourney, losing hope and 2 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Past the 6 weeks mark, I still have no SN

• Aww..
Reactions: boddibo
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Can you tell how the packaging was? was it discreet? Thanks.
It was discreet enough to make it through US customs and for it to draw no attention from USPS. We could have handed it to someone to hold or put somewhere, and they would have no reason to suspect it was anything other than a phone case it was labelled as. Most would not even notice the weight difference. We've seen more suspicious packaging for illicit substances make it across the US just fine...
Nations with notoriously strict customs would notice it no matter how it is packaged, but US customs are honestly a joke if a dog doesn't alert, or if an address isn't flagged for manual inspection. US customs is mostly theatrics.

Past the 6 weeks mark, I still have no SN
We are so sorry. We wonder if it got lost in holiday mail peak. Ours didn't even hit the US until after that settled down. International stuff getting lost in Nov/Dec is quite common. It seems unlikely they just didn't ship it at all given the markup and expressed desire to grow their business. It is so frustrating you don't have yours yet. Did you choose the express or the cheap shipping option? In our experience, cheap international shipping is sometimes so slow we forget we ordered something until it arrives months later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Venessolotic and MrFreshTheCat