• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Aggymara

Dec 8, 2020
Hey everyone! I'm pretty new here and just wanted to see how y'all are doing. I'm 20 years old and identify as a trans woman. I'm wondering if there are any other trans/queer folks out there.

I've been really struggling with mental health, several failed attempts, and just a whole lot of depression and anxiety. I know most of us on this platform are dealing with similar issues, and I'm so glad we have a place to express ourselves without judgment. This place is helping me so much, and I want you to know that your struggles and identity are valid ♥️

Also, sorry for the long message and if it seems at all patronizing, I'm just feeling really happy that this place exists

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Hey everyone! I'm pretty new here and just wanted to see how y'all are doing. I'm 20 years old and identify as a trans woman. I'm wondering if there are any other trans/queer folks out there.

I've been really struggling with mental health, several failed attempts, and just a whole lot of depression and anxiety. I know most of us on this platform are dealing with similar issues, and I'm so glad we have a place to express ourselves without judgment. This place is helping me so much, and I want you to know that your struggles and identity are valid ♥️

Also, sorry for the long message and if it seems at all patronizing, I'm just feeling really happy that this place exists
There are a few around here. Give it time and you will meet some. I know of few might also be gone CTB as well. Try the search tool for different key words.

Reactions: Aggymara