maskbro

maskbro

ᎷᏗᏕᏦᎥᏁᎶ ᏗᏁᎴ ᎴᎩᎥᏁᎶ
Jun 27, 2023
hey, im transmasc (ftm/ftn) and i just wonder how many people like me are here
i know that trans people have a high percentage to ctb, and i am one of them. i dont want to hide it so yeah : )
maybe tell about urself and ur journey, but anything is cool

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LonelyKitten, RainAndSadness, platypusfan and 5 others
hamtaro

hamtaro

Paragon
Oct 8, 2022
There's a transgender support megathread, but I don't think many are aware of it (or the other support megathreads, to be honest):

• Love
Reactions: maskbro and yaldabaoth
miiau_

miiau_

Jun 21, 2023
meee hi !!! i'm nonbinary hehe :)

• Love
Reactions: maskbro
yaldabaoth

yaldabaoth

she/they
Jun 29, 2023
hii i'm transfemme and currently trying to escape a deep red state >->

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: maskbro and NumbItAll
bloodblacknothing

bloodblacknothing

from stardust, to stardust
Jul 16, 2023
i... don't know what i am. i've always, subconsciously or otherwise, kind of wished i was born as a girl. i've always felt more comfortable around women (though i suspect that probably has more to do with trauma than anything else). i tend to gravitate towards femininity in most aspects of my life - but, i've never really been in the right place, nor have i ever had the time, to really think about it.

considering the absolute state of my mental health, it feels like it would be pointless to consider transitioning, but i don't know. maybe i would be able to lead a more positive life if i felt like i could really be myself, but again, i don't even know for sure what i am.

i'm really sorry if this doesn't fit the theme of the thread, and i'm totally down to remove it if so! just felt like finally putting this out there, so that at least someone can hear what i'm going through.

• Hugs
Reactions: locked*n*loaded, maskbro and KILLING_POSSUM
KILLING_POSSUM

KILLING_POSSUM

"I love you" Don't say anything you can't promise.
Jul 17, 2023
Yo! I'm transmasc as well!

I can't find the words to describe it, but for me, I've never really wanted to ctb, but at the same time it's always in the back of my mind and there are times I really consider it. Weird huh?

I have different personalities depending on where I'm speaking and what I'm trying to represent as. Such as right now, I'm trying to represent as a male online, so I'm trying to make the tone in my typing seem relatively light-hearted and upbeat. It's the way I strive to live!

• Love
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I'm transfem. I use a new name and pronouns, but nothing else. I want to try HRT and see if it helps with my suicidal thoughts. If not, then I'm SOL

• Love
platypusfan

platypusfan

Jun 29, 2023
Im also transmasc!! It is nice how many people like me are on here so I don't have to hide that im trans.

• Love