T

TheHallowAutist

Jul 21, 2023
i plan to either angle the gun up towards the roof of my mouth, while on my knees and blow my head off through the top to hopefully instantly kill myself and destroy my brain beyond being able to be revived. I know temple and chin are very ineffective but i was just wondering if my method of positioning will be effective ? i plan on using a shotgun and either slug or buckshot rounds.

• Hugs
Reactions: ▪︎⚠ KOHI ⚠▪︎
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
Take anticoagulant medications to increase bleeding. In excess it can even cause spontaneous bleeding from internal organs, so imagine the effect on someone with a serious injury.

Reactions: murmur and lifeisbutadream
Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You can never reach 100% on any method. There is nothing 100% in this world in which we live. If you use a 12 ga shotgun, place it in your mouth at a slight upward angle, and squeeze the trigger, that is as close to 100% as you're ever going to get as far as having success. Because of unknown unknowns in this world, the best you can hope for is 99.99999999% probability.

Upvote 0
executioner1983

executioner1983

death is sustainable
Oct 2, 2023
I plan on using two 9mm handguns and positioning them behind each ear so the bullets cross over and burrow an X right through my brain stem. Gotta get my gun license first though, then I can buy them on a credit card and finally fuck off for good

Upvote 0
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
Take anticoagulant medications to increase bleeding. In excess it can even cause spontaneous bleeding from internal organs, so imagine the effect on someone with a serious injury.

Is aspirin a good enough anticoagulent?
Once, only once, someplace, i read that if you fill your mouth with water before inserting the shotgun barrel it will cause your head to explode. I don't know if that's true, or if it's practical or even possible. I guess if your face was pointed upwards, but that would make positioning very awkward.. l

Last edited:
Upvote 0