• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

snoot

snoot

-
Dec 1, 2020
So I technically live in the UK but it's a non mainland area, and a few Polish sites I've looked at don't ship here ... anyone got any tips to get around this?
I sometimes have trouble enough with buying things online that aren't even "dangerous" substances lol but I'm very wary now that I might not be able to get any SN sent here :(

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'm sorry you're in this situation, I can imagine how difficult it must be. Do you think you could get a PO box somewhere, in an area that they're okay to ship to? I'm not entirely sure the rules on those, but it might be worth looking into if you really want it. Good luck!

J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
I agree on the post office box. I was surprised at how few plastic teaspoon it took of the sodium nitrite on the digital scale to equal 25 Grams. It was only about 5 teaspoons. Is that correct? I would greatly appreciate any feedback on this. Thank you!

Reactions: Hyperbunny
mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
SN is used as a preservative, you could ask your local butcher if he has any

S

Sapphodivine

Jan 29, 2021
So I technically live in the UK but it's a non mainland area, and a few Polish sites I've looked at don't ship here ... anyone got any tips to get around this?
I sometimes have trouble enough with buying things online that aren't even "dangerous" substances lol but I'm very wary now that I might not be able to get any SN sent here :(
I think someone did get it from a polish site...
Surely somewhere in Europe must sell it, a trip somewhere pick up kit and zzz seems preferable to being here to do it.

Last edited: