• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
I plan on leaving plenty notes confidential for each of the people. I'll be leaving in a little over a month, but I want to have everything laid out straight until then. Any tips? Anything important I should mention? So far I can only think of apologises and good regards, maybe confessing some of my own secrets I don't want to take in the grave with me. I don't want my notes to be too much, just a little goodbye delivered when I'm gone. Better late than never.

TheSource

TheSource

From the Divine we came, to the Divine we return.
Sep 25, 2023
If it's true, let them know it's not their fault and there was nothing they could've done to prevent it. Knowing someone who comitted suicide always leaves the bereaved with guilt and feeling like they could have done something about it.

If it can be prevented, however, I think you should explore that. If not, leave the afformentioned in your note.

Reactions: dyn00ss
cursedcure

cursedcure

palliative care
Oct 8, 2023
i'm wondering this as well. the letters to my closest friends will be the hardest to write. there is a lot i want to say, but i know deep down they will understand even if i don't make it too explicit. they know how long i have been suffering in this life. i will tell them what i want them to have from my belongings. i'll tell my roommates to care for my oldest friend, my beloved cat. to my friends from the past, i will keep it short and sweet: thank them for the good memories and wish them the happy lives they deserve. and of course, to everyone but my parents, let them know that there is nothing they could have done, that this is what i want, that i am finally at peace. tell everyone i love and cherish them, and if it wasn't for them, i would have offed myself way earlier, but i simply cannot do it anymore. for my parents, because i am not a vengeful person, i will not tell them that there was, in fact, many times that they could have helped me. i will wish them the best. i'll tell them what to do with my dead body, that i do not want a funeral. that's all i can think of for now.

Reactions: TheSource