• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@KRaken 92 are you asking what to do about your own jealousy? Keep in mind, everyone has flaws, even if they are not outwardly visible. Everyone should have regrets, and probably does, but may not explicitly say so.

Reactions: botanormal and AQUA
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
How do you not get resentful after jealousy tho?

AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
jealousy pushes me to CTB, and this will free me from suffering, so in this regard, i appreciate the effect of this feeling on myself.

but yes, this feeling torments me terribly, and there is nothing i can do about it
I can really relate to this. thanks for sharing it.

• Love
Reactions: yive
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It's best to only worry about things you may be able to improve and make better. Everything else is a big waste of time.

Reactions: AQUA and summers
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Any examples?
Taking care of your health, your diet and exercise, your education, your hobbies, your job or career, these are things you may be able to improve eventually enough so envy of others is less of a problem. It takes some work and determination over the long run.

• Hugs
Reactions: AQUA
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
Taking care of your health, your diet and exercise, your education, your hobbies, your job or career, these are things you may be able to improve eventually enough so envy of others is less of a problem. It takes some work and determination over the long run.
Truly wise. THX
What do you like to do? Or what are you interested in?
I like Learning new things, you?

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Accept it as an emotion that all humans feel. Share the feeling in a healthy way by telling someone if possible. Make sure you Dont act on it and it will pass and get easier each time it comes along.

Reactions: Salvation_ and AQUA
Salvation_

Salvation_

"Please, finish my story."
Nov 25, 2020
Life's not a competition, and even then, "winning" has nothing to do with your satisfaction with your life, existence, or your own happiness.

Things like accomplishments, achievements, etc... perhaps you may feel that these things may give another person's life more value than yours. I'm not here to agree nor deny this statement, because in the matter, it doesn't really matter, does it? In the end, it's still your life, and none of those things may ever "satisfy" you. No flaws, no regrets, perfectionism, it's all meaningless when it comes to our existence as people living on this planet.

These people will always exist, but ask yourself what you're living for in the first place. Nobody can force you to improve unless you want to, and not talking about just the first step, but being able to take the second step, third step, and so on so forth until you can become someone you're satisfied with. I feel advice about "long term" progress is useless unless you start to get the ball rolling, and it's always the hardest to gain momentum when it's so easy to trip and fall at any moment, especially over the despair of watching others have it easy.

Learning new things is always a nice trait to have! There's a lot of youtube tutorials out there that make learning new hobbies easy, especially when you have access to a computer. Maybe you can find something new you will unexpectedly enjoy. I hope you have a nice day.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Suggestion: shift your focus to something you have that you appreciate and appreciate it even more -- a talent, skill, something that brings you comfort or fulfills a need, etc.

Reactions: AQUA
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
Life's not a competition, and even then, "winning" has nothing to do with your satisfaction with your life, existence, or your own happiness.

Things like accomplishments, achievements, etc... perhaps you may feel that these things may give another person's life more value than yours. I'm not here to agree nor deny this statement, because in the matter, it doesn't really matter, does it? In the end, it's still your life, and none of those things may ever "satisfy" you. No flaws, no regrets, perfectionism, it's all meaningless when it comes to our existence as people living on this planet.

These people will always exist, but ask yourself what you're living for in the first place. Nobody can force you to improve unless you want to, and not talking about just the first step, but being able to take the second step, third step, and so on so forth until you can become someone you're satisfied with. I feel advice about "long term" progress is useless unless you start to get the ball rolling, and it's always the hardest to gain momentum when it's so easy to trip and fall at any moment, especially over the despair of watching others have it easy.

Learning new things is always a nice trait to have! There's a lot of youtube tutorials out there that make learning new hobbies easy, especially when you have access to a computer. Maybe you can find something new you will unexpectedly enjoy. I hope you have a nice day.
Thank you for the words of wisdom and advice. You seem like one of the few people that actually gets it! :hug: