H

Hielier

Apr 2, 2020
I've had many suicide attempts. Mostly by overdosing, but I also cut my arm open inside the psych ward. Last attempt by OD got me to the ICU because they found me in Glasgow 7.

Reactions: Pisceslilith
N

Notmadeforthislife

Jul 12, 2020
First time I was cutting my wrist, little by little making the cut deeper, until someone found me and took me to the hospital. Strangely enough I don't recall feeling much pain from the cutting.
I also tried partial suspension hanging, but stopped just short of passing out. I couldn't get past the fear and guilt.

suicidalstrawbabie

suicidalstrawbabie

Jul 6, 2020
Took a massive od about seven years ago. Many different types of pills, and an awful lot of them. Sat in my favourite place smoking some pot, waited to die.

My best friend, who I'd known long enough that he would just let himself in to my house, came round unexpectedly. Found me unconscious and called for help. I woke up about 5 days later. They had to put me in an artificial coma to save my life. And it was a neat thing too.

All I knew from the experience? Once you've swallowed a hundred plus tablets, it gets harder and harder to swallow more. Your body fights it and it's very hard to overcome. Aside from that, I basically just fell asleep. Knew nothing until I woke up in hospital.

Side note, do not recommend. It's a miracle I didn't give myself serious lasting damage
I tried kms with sleeping pills years ago and to this day I struggle with pills, even if it's just one for a headache. Awful!

Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
last year I tried to hang myself with the scarf on the wooden construction of a playground at night, but the scarf immediately broke and I fell on the ground before I lost consciousness.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Without shelter
May 12, 2020
Full suspension hanging, unfortunately I did it with people around at an after party. I was so drunk and high I remember only fragments, putting my head in the noose then it all went black.

Apparently one of my friends found me and cut me down, broke my ankle in the fall and ended up in the icu with alcohol poisoning (first time of many) and a broken foot. Friends lied to the ambulance and doctors about what happened, they didn't believe it ofcourse since I had a bruise around my neck that looked like a purple collar lol but still I was released after a couple of days.

This was many years ago and I was young and an idiot, it was done on impulse and in retrospect I'm kind glad I survived. When I do go I want to go with a clear mind and no loose ends.
Oh and btw, my foot is still fucked.

Frt

Frt

Apr 1, 2020
I was a jumper its terrifying standing on the edge of the bridge your hole body is shaking youv gota fight with your mind to try and override it took me a few times goin back and for to the same place i would get ther and back out of it and then 1night i went ther standing on the edge the feeling u get is fuckin horrible ur mind and body knows u shudnt be doin this and then i just did it sadly it wernt successfull ended up waking up in the intensive care unit with a tracheostomy in after a 9hr long surgery on my face to piece it back togetha they wernt sure weather id pull thru but i did my wrist completely snapped my hand was flat to the top ov my arm and my leg was shatter i had surgery a few days later then to fix the arm and leg the pain was unreal and not being able to eat breath tidy or talk and had fo be tube fed bcoz the tracheostomy its scary now im left with horrible scars and disfigured and alot of pain so if any 1 decides to jump just have a good think isit high enuff and isit worth it
If you don't mind answering ... I would like to know how high you jumped, and how you were saved. my method could be the jump ....

S

Starzzy

Jul 19, 2020
If you don't mind answering ... I would like to know how high you jumped, and how you were saved. my method could be the jump ....

I jumped of a bridge on to a highway so not to sure how high it was i thought it would been high enough and some 1 saw me on the floor and rang for a ambulance so i got told if your going to jump it needs to be preety high because natural reflexs trys to protect yourself when you fall stand on your bed and fall backwards and see how your body reacts its crayz

Reactions: Frt