S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
Some type of irrational belief that if I hold on just a little longer things could get better. I don't now why I keep holding on. I've been on this endless cycle of sniffing "copium" and I ran all out last year. Time and time again life has shown me that it doesn't get better so idk why I'm still holding on. Last year is when my anhedonia started to seriously kick in too. I just can't stop thinking about the possibility that I could ctb prematurely before seeing a future where I am actually happy (even though I know it's not true)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Isisnefert, WornOutLife, Ame and 2 others
HillWhereIWillRest

HillWhereIWillRest

Apr 21, 2020
Im squidward 72471124

My family is toxic and I have no friends. I wish I died in an accident.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, blue_muse, GenesAndEnvironment and 6 others
HillWhereIWillRest

HillWhereIWillRest

Apr 21, 2020
If it makes you feel better I'm pretty sure I was an accident.

I was not an accident, but I was a mistake. You know the song Wrong (Depeche Mode)? It's the story of my life.

• Love
Reactions: newave3, WornOutLife, EmbraceOfTheVoid and 1 other person
Oozzy

Oozzy

Jan 19, 2021
My family will be very sad and my cat will be alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, ExhaustedExistence and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
My family will be very sad and my cat will be alone.

I can relate but in my case it'll be my dog.
He'll miss my loving care so much!

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, Oozzy and ExhaustedExistence
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
i have no reasons for living

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3 and WornOutLife
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
Suicidefriends, life is just waiting for death. When we are young and healthy most people do not think about death, they only think about how to live, but they can die any moment. When we are old, very sick, disabled, in pain or almost old this will change and we will think about death and suicide, but suicide requires planning. When a person is old, many friends and relatives have died so you will be lonely and have nothing to live for. But anyone can be alone in this society - the more overpopulation in a town - the more loneliness. Life is meaningless for us all because we are going to die and because life is meaningless it is not strange that we have nothing to live for. We humans do not know why we were born, who we are, what we are suppose to do on this planet and what to expect. I have never had better Internetfriends than members here on Sanctioned suicide.

:smiling:

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, BluesRunTheGame and WornOutLife
DunnoWhyButYeah

DunnoWhyButYeah

~*-*~
Apr 3, 2020
Kids are my only reason to be still here I think. BTW your dog's name is common name here where I live.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
My boyfriend who is very ill...

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3 and WornOutLife
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have a cat and it can be nice to have a pet as they are better company than humans. I don't think I have a reason to be alive, I only exist here as I was brought into this world with no choice and it is hard to die/have no right to die, so I feel trapped on this earth.

Even if some things make me feel better it isn't worth suffering for decades. I just don't like living and I've accepted that fact. Life is just pointless anyway, all we do is wait around to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: eternalmelancholy, WornOutLife and newave3
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Reasons for living? Let me think......can't think of one.
However I can think of a dozen reasons to die.

Reactions: FuneralCry
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I have a cat and it can be nice to have a pet as they are better company than humans. I don't think I have a reason to be alive, I only exist here as I was brought into this world with no choice and it is hard to die/have no right to die, so I feel trapped on this earth.

Even if some things make me feel better it isn't worth suffering for decades. I just don't like living and I've accepted that fact. Life is just pointless anyway, all we do is wait around to die.

Exactly! Suffering for decades sounds so....CRUEL!!!!!!!!

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Life is just pointless anyway, all we do is wait around to die.

This is the worst part. Waiting out this limbo period before we ctb/die. Some people have cool jobs, interesting hobbies and loved ones to fill the time. When you have a shit job, no hobbies and distrust people in general, life is just a long and pointless waiting game.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife