MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
I dunno, can't sleep, bored, and a little anxious so looking to try and take stuff off my mind. I'm a lifelong pro wrestling fan and consider myself pretty in tune with most of the major promotions of today if nothing else. Currently WWE is my favorite product, they've really picked up creatively after HHH took over, and my favorite wrestler currently is probably Roman Reigns. My favorite one all time is Mick Foley as I have always found him incredibly relatable and considered him a role model growing up.

Also, anyone else here remember this?

• Yay!
Reactions: Donk
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
@MyChoiceToLeave
@Donk

Reactions: MellowAvenue
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
I dunno, can't sleep, bored, and a little anxious so looking to try and take stuff off my mind. I'm a lifelong pro wrestling fan and consider myself pretty in tune with most of the major promotions of today if nothing else. Currently WWE is my favorite product, they've really picked up creatively after HHH took over, and my favorite wrestler currently is probably Roman Reigns. My favorite one all time is Mick Foley as I have always found him incredibly relatable and considered him a role model growing up.

Also, anyone else here remember this?

I'll never forget the attitude Era. Stone Cold is still my fav wrestler. Also Bret Hart was iconic in Canada. I agree that the booking is 1000x better since HHH took over. He was smart to bring his NXT family back to the main roster. I'm Looking forward to Survival Series/War Games this weekend. I hope Becky will be the 5th member. The bloodline promos has been golden. Jay Uso breaking character was awesome and Sami is so over right now. In terms of AEW nobody really stood out for me except MJF and Britt Baker. anyways glad to know another wrestling fan on Sasu. Cheers.

• Yay!
Reactions: MellowAvenue
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
AEW's a weird beast to me right now, but I agree MJF and Baker have Star written all over them. I was pretty big on Omega when he was in NJPW and loved AEW at first but they've fallen off a lot recently, even before the Punk drama, and I've gradually been less and less of a Omega fan since AEW started.

Anyway, yeah, same to you. Wrestling fans have to stick together, lol.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Donk