• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
My question is: Are there any other websites/forums that discuss topics like these, and if so, what are they?

Reactions: Ultracheese
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
My question is: Are there any other websites/forums that discuss topics like these, and if so, what are they?
I think a lot of them are inactive or got taken down, I'm not sure though. I've heard that there's japanese and korean CTB discussion sites like this, but I've never looked into it so I don't know if those are still up.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
There is the Exit International forum that I've seen mentioned on here a few times before. I don't really know much about it other than I think that it's only for those 50+ which is an age that I never ever want to reach. But apart from that I doubt that there would be many places that discuss suicide from a pro choice perspective though, as after all we exist in such a pro suffering society that tries to censor any conversation in relation to rational suicide.

Reactions: H.O.Xan
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
There is the Exit International forum that I've seen mentioned on here a few times before. I don't really know much about it other than I think that it's only for those 50+ which is an age that I never ever want to reach. But apart from that I doubt that there would be many places that discuss suicide from a pro choice perspective though, as after all we exist in such a pro suffering society that tries to censor any conversation in relation to rational suicide.

do yk y that's the case tho? like is the govt's image affected or smth, or maybe we're seen as cash cows, so if we die we won't provide?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
do yk y that's the case tho? like is the govt's image affected or smth, or maybe we're seen as cash cows, so if we die we won't provide?
I do believe the fact that the society needs it's slaves is certainly a reason as to why suicide is so stigmatised, but I also do believe that suicide is viewed as being "irrational", because people don't want to accept the fact that life is not always worth enduring. This is because accepting such a thing would shatter their worldview.