T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
Don't bother arguing with antivaxxers they don't respond to reason, nor are they interested in facts or truth.

They're essentially the same as flat earthers and q-anon cultists, and often if a person subscribes to one of these conspiracy theories then they're succeptiable or already taken in by the others.

This is how the modern day right wing sustains itself. Truth no longer matters. Facts matter less than feelings. Every person's opinion is equally valid no matter how unqualified or misinformed.

• Aww..
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, Capsicum_Corral and DynamicDepression
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
All shits and giggles and Alex Jones until you contract it.

Then shit becomes seriously real. When you do, we'll offer you our 'thoughts and prayers'.
Lol oooo scary. I've still not gotten it and the people in my age group that got it ALL recovered.
Don't bother arguing with antivaxxers they don't respond to reason, nor are they interested in facts or truth.

They're essentially the same as flat earthers and q-anon cultists, and often if a person subscribes to one of these conspiracy theories then they're succeptiable or already taken in by the others.

This is how the modern day right wing sustains itself. Truth no longer matters. Facts matter less than feelings. Every person's opinion is equally valid no matter how unqualified or misinformed.
Lol such a misnomer. I had the tetanus shot 2 weeks ago.

T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
Lol oooo scary. I've still not gotten it and the people in my age group that got it ALL recovered.
"It doesn't affect me, therefore it doesn't affect anyone"

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and OldDrummer
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Reactions: Capsicum_Corral
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
I never said that lol. I'm just not concerned about it. I know that makes you seethe.
I'm not angry. I'm not even surprised. Yeah it's a shame that people won't get vaccinated just out of concern for their fellow human beings, but what it comes down to is work. You bitch and whine. We get on with it. You're dead weight that the rest of us have no choice but to carry.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
I'm not angry. I'm not even surprised. Yeah it's a shame that people won't get vaccinated just out of concern for their fellow human beings, but what it comes down to is work. You bitch and whine. We get on with it. You're dead weight that the rest of us have no choice but to carry.
You talk as if you're not suicidal and actually have a stake in this life. This is too funny!

Reactions: Capsicum_Corral
S

sadandlonely

Apr 14, 2022
I am unvaxxed. I do not consider myself an anti-vaxxer. I am not at risk for serious COVID but it is a risk I am willing to take. I believe we have an inherent freedom of choice and the ability to do our own cost benefit analysis.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Fragile, Capsicum_Corral and 1 other person
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
There are a few of us in the forum. I prefer to call myself a freedom appreciator.

I'm certainly not against vaccinations, I'm just against a shady, pushy, socially engineered one for a hyped up cold.
Same. It takes many years to develop a proper vaccine, the vaccine for polio took twenty years to get up and running. And they banged out a vaccine for whats supposed to be the most deadliest virus in less than a year. Yeah ok. Have fun without me.

• Love
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Shu, Capsicum_Corral and 2 others
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Same. It takes many years to develop a proper vaccine, the vaccine for polio took twenty years to get up and running. And they banged out a vaccine for whats supposed to be the most deadliest virus in less than a year. Yeah ok. Have fun without me.
Exactly. May the vaxxers continue to get myocarditis. According to them, it's better than Covid lol

Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
Exactly. May the vaxxers continue to get myocarditis. According to them, it's better than Covid lol
I mean its just rude to not get myocarditis out of concern for other people.

• Yay!
Reactions: Marine, 710, Capsicum_Corral and 1 other person
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
I didn't take the covid shots. I don't consider myself an antivax for that because the covid vaccine is unnecessary and covid 19 is harmless. Sorry if it kills sick old people but that's not my problem. Then can quarantine themselves instead of forcing everybody else.

• Love
Reactions: Weebster
C

Capsicum_Corral

Experienced
Dec 10, 2021
People who submit to the vax are people who are beneath me. Roughly 6 feet beneath me. If not now, soon.

• Love
Reactions: Marine and Weebster
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
People who submit to the vax are people who are beneath me. Roughly 6 feet beneath me. If not now, soon.
That's clever. I love it lol

the_town_manager

the_town_manager

pleasant dreams for tired eyes
Mar 25, 2022
I mean its just rude to not get myocarditis out of concern for other people.
I'm pretty sure myocarditis rates from covid are significantly higher than myocarditis rates from the vax though. So it's not you being rude by not getting myocarditis. It's more you getting myocarditis to own the other team or something.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
I'm pretty sure myocarditis rates from covid are significantly higher than myocarditis rates from the vax though. So it's not you being rude by not getting myocarditis. It's more you getting myocarditis to own the other team or something.
Covid is here to cull the genetic runoff that should never have made it into existence due to shit genes.

C

CowsAreCool

Student
Sep 21, 2021

You arent smart.

Reactions: 710, Message In A Bottle, 𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧ and 1 other person
𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧

𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧

Mar 16, 2022
covid vax? absolutely

Reactions: My_name_is_Luka
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
I love the provocative, weaponized terms they use to try to discredit us supposed dissidents of The Science™.

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Message In A Bottle, Élégie and 1 other person
gottablast888

gottablast888

Student
Apr 15, 2022
I love the provocative, weaponized terms they use to try to discredit us supposed dissidents of The Science™.
ever since 2020 i cant stand "the science" it makes no sense, its biased, fraudulent, bought and paid for, purely corrupted

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Shu, Message In A Bottle and 3 others
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
ever since 2020 i cant stand "the science" it makes no sense, its biased, fraudulent, bought and paid for, purely corrupted
I'm done with keeping up with science or even really mentioning it in conversations. I used to think modern scientists were so enlightened and advanced. Whatever

Reactions: Message In A Bottle and gottablast888
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
What are you bitching about? You will still catch and spread covid whether you are vaccinated or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hate you, Message In A Bottle and 710
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
amanda seyfried raise hand GIF

I'm immune to mass manipulation and this specific type of BS apparently. I've never followed that mad narrative from the very beggining, though it costed me all of my activities and social circles, but conscience first always. I've never learned more in my life though, and I loved learning before, so I demand my "conspiracy discoverer" diploma now since I was kicked out of college prematurely (and illegally).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Weebster