Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
Should i put a platic bag on my head on top of that? It's going to be an IV, so i presume chances of me surviving are only by a miracle. People died by doing much less, and they do everyday. I'm going to get a hotel room, i was meant to jump initially, but this seems soo much more peaceful and pleasant, and being a death-enthusiast i want to enjoy it. Should i get more? I'm afraid i want even fit more into the syrringe.

But most importantly..
How quick do i need to be with injecting until it hits in? Any H users in here, i'd be so grateful for any info..

I can also position myself so that i choke on my puke i presume..?

Death is so much fun... xd

Will i last even 2 minutes to enjoy it?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, sadworld, Rn110bg101 and 5 others
purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
I can't remember how long it was but I went out pretty quick...

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, Deleted member 4993 and Lucifer'sRight
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Im an ex-user (about 3 months clean) . Took codeine, tramadol, morphine, oxycodone, fentanyl, heroin (orally, once though) and kratom. I have been addicted for 6 years.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: albino_elk, Ghost2211, Regen and 4 others
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
Im an ex-user (about 3 months clean) . Took codeine, tramadol, morphine, oxycodone, fentanyl, heroin (orally, once though) and kratom. I have been addicted for 6 years.
Would u say 8 bags is enough for me to die for SURE sure? It's supposedly strong.

Reactions: sadworld, Deleted member 4993 and purplesmoothie
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Would u say 8 bags is enough for me to die for SURE sure? It's supposedly strong.
Yes, but only if you're 100% sure it's pure enough. I've had stuff on the street that hardly kicked in. If 20 mg of H makes you high then it's pure.
Also damn, 8 bags? Are you sure you weren't scammed? Man, I wish I cold ctb with you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, demuic, Ghost2211 and 3 others
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
Yes, but only if you're 100% sure it's pure enough. I've had stuff on the street that hardly kicked in. If 20 mg of H makes you high then it's pure.
Also damn, 8 bags? Are you sure you weren't scammed? Man, I wish I cold ctb with you.
For sure it does, i've got reasons to trust this guy, and i saw first hand 3 ppl getting high AF from one bag.
THIS is great news, i'll write a good-bye post for reference soon so y'all know if it worked.

And one more question.. will i be able to inject all of it before i pass out? Should i hurry?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, Deleted member 4993 and purplesmoothie
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
For sure it does, i've got reasons to trust this guy, and i saw first hand 3 ppl getting high AF from one bag.
THIS is great news, i'll write a good-bye post for reference soon so y'all know if it worked.

And one more question.. will i be able to inject all of it before i pass out? Should i hurry?
I think you have to inject everything at once... if it's strong stuff and you haven't got tolerance to opio then it's likely you will pass out after 1st bag within 5-10 seconds. You cannot let this happen. Although if you plan to inject everything then you have no reason to worry.

Reactions: Disappointered, sadworld, Ghost2211 and 4 others
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
I think you have to inject everything at once... if it's strong stuff and you haven't got tolerance to opio then it's likely you will pass out after 1st bag within 5-10 seconds. You cannot let this happen. Although if you plan to inject everything then you have no reason to worry.

Well he's not going to go one by one...

Put as much as you can (hopefully all 8 bags) in a large spoon, add a little limuntus (sodium citrate), and add as much water as fits into a little less than a full syringe (not large ones).
8 bags is a lot and it won't be easy to dissolve it all in one spoon, but it's possible... perhaps the end product will be very dark brown, almost black (with one or two bags it would be orange/maroon).
You will probably need more than one lighter, as the first one will - well, explode, but it's nothing serious... have in reserve a second one.

When it's all (or most of it) dissolved, place a small piece of cotton wool in the spoon, and through it extract the liquid from the spoon into the syringe.
If you don't have cotton wool, use a tiny piece of a cigarette filter.
This will prevent any leftover pieces in the spoon to get into the syringe and possibly block/shut the needle.

When you inject it, the sign that you hit a vein will be some blood getting into the syringe... when you see red color next to the top of the needle, pull out a bit, if blood comes into the syringe, you can proceed with injecting. And yes, do it as quickly as possible (you don't have to rush, but don't pause either).
If you inject it all, in several seconds you will pass out... and that will be it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld, ronigail9, grungeCat and 7 others
TattiQueen

TattiQueen

Student
Sep 12, 2020
I am an ex user (will have 8 years clean in Dec). There isn't an exact science to determine the quality before consumption. You can absolutely try though. Start with observing what you have. The most pure would typically be white (whiter the better) and have a bitter taste. This can vary widely, so don't be discouraged, because even though this is what many claim, it isn't always the case. It really depends on what is being used to "cut" the product. I recommend a very small dab on the tongue (like you see in the movies lol). You could always check further into it online, or I'd be happy to speak further with you, if you'd like. With you not having used in the past, I very seriously doubt you will need or use all you have. I've seen experienced users go down within seconds of injecting , others minutes.... it really just depends. I would not count on much time though, friend. Depending on the size of each bag will be the determining factor, along with the how well you do with the "cooking" and straining processes. But as I stated before, even if you feel you didn't do well, you won't end up using it all. Whatever you get into that first "shot", is going to be the determinant. Upon injection, pay attention to the feelings throughout your limbs. It'll be a warm, overtaking type feeling, I guess you could say. It's difficult to explain, but you'll absolutely know. After this happens breathing slows, and some have a nodding phase, that can last hours, honestly. As you mentioned, there will be vomiting. This is as much of a nutshell I could muster, while trying to give you a good idea of what you're looking at. Again, feel free to reach out and I can do a deep dive with you, if you'd like.

• Love
Reactions: adam&eve, Disappointered, sadworld and 4 others
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
Well he's not going to go one by one...
Haha, yup u get me, thanks a lot for info, i would have def fucked smth up without it
Thank you so much @TattiQueen i've got a very light brown colour stuff i'll taste it whe i'm alone, i've tried to get needles from the pharmacy but they're real small, the amount i have wouldnt fit in it even without water i guess, my only option for syrringes is ebay, am i right or am i wrong? And i presume i should take a hot bath before to find my veins? They're visible otherwise but not THAT much.. you're guess.. if let's say it is strong.. how would you estimate my chances of survival?
I wish i could die with an experienced user, you guys feel welcome to join me if you feel like :heart::devil::devil:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, Ghost2211, Infinite Conscious and 1 other person
TattiQueen

TattiQueen

Student
Sep 12, 2020
Haha, yup u get me, thanks a lot for info, i would have def fucked smth up without it
Thank you so much @TattiQueen i've got a very light brown colour stuff i'll taste it whe i'm alone, i've tried to get needles from the pharmacy but they're real small, the amount i have wouldnt fit in it even without water i guess, my only option for syrringes is ebay, am i right or am i wrong? And i presume i should take a hot bath before to find my veins? They're visible otherwise but not THAT much.. you're guess.. if let's say it is strong.. how would you estimate my chances of survival?
I wish i could die with an experienced user, you guys feel welcome to join me if you feel like :heart::devil::devil:

I'm sure it's strong, especially if 3 people were nodding using just a bag . Yikes! This might sound a little strange, but sometimes the best I had that was brown tinted or colored, smelled not so great. Believe it or not, some smelled like the dirtiest feet you could imagine! It fucked me up though. With the syringes , there are places local to me that offer like a trade in program for addicts to avoid reuse = hep c ... Also, the higher the gauge size means the slimmer the needle (29g > 31g). Their sizes (volume/units) will range, you may be best off asking for diabetic /insulin syringes (not technical name). You have the 50 units (.5cc) and 100 units (1cc), and can find them in packages up to 100. Brands like Exel , Advocate, and TruePlus are likely most common. I'd familiarize yourself with a couple of the brands and sizes you decide upon . Honestly, I feel that 50 units of decent product would serve well. However, not looking to risk anything... I can say I don't recall seeing anyone fill a 50 unit for use, let alone double that ! Lastly, the veins can be tricky, so I would educate myself as much as possible. Even the most visible can be at risk for rolling, which you do not want. Do you have a specific one that's use for blood draws? You can also use the feel of the vein to help determine the best choice. Sorry for bombarding with so much info, I just want to give you the best info I possibly can. Seriously, feel free to reach out. It may be a little easier to discuss any other concerns or questions you have dear.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld, Ghost2211, Lucifer'sRight and 1 other person
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
@TattiQueen don't apologise, seriously your help is proceless :hug: i do, it was always my left hand, and i had someone shoot me up with smth a couple of times so that i learn, i was observing it quite closely so i'm quite confident on that. Also i think i can use veins on my hand? They're super visible. Aand, i've tasted it and it tastes like shit xp and smells pretty bad as well. my only concern is that i got it already 2-3 weeeks ago, i keep it in a cold and dark place wrapped in plastic and in a glass jar, does H age? Does it loose it's properties? I only need to keep it til halloween, i hope it won't be like twice less strong til then.. and i'll check the syrringes and let you know, and again, you help me a LOT, THANK YOU :heart:
OK, update so i'm in UK, there's a needle exchange program here, so i can get the whole kit from a pharmacy, along with the spoon etc, i'll try to get it today, and post a pic of the syrringe alongside the H i have for reference.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've read H is a great way to go.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld, Scarecrow, purplesmoothie and 1 other person
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
I meant priceless not proceless btw xp

Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
@TattiQueen not sure how much you can judge the quantity from that picture, but just pls let me know if it's way too little.. the syrringe and needle are for reference, it's a 2ml syrringe...
It might actually be that it's JUST a lethal dose, just for anyone to clarify, and not Xtimes, i presumed that because i counted 3 times what normally knocks down a day to day user as a lethal dose for a non-user, but don't take that as accurate information.
I've read H is a great way to go.
Where did u read abot it BTW?

Attachments

• 20201013_155626.jpg
    20201013_155626.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
eedle are for reference, it's a 2ml syrringe...
That's going to need a much bigger needle for one thing. I've never seen or used H before but you're lucky to have it.

ISeeRed

ISeeRed

Oct 12, 2020
If it's H (I've done my fair share) have you tried it. There is so much crap out there. How do you know it's good.

Reactions: TattiQueen
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It's somewhat irrelevant, as outside of hospital in the UK, you are unlikely to encounter pure H.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
no, never knew where to get them and even if i did, there would be too many complications.

Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
That's going to need a much bigger needle for one thing. I've never seen or used H before but you're lucky to have it.
why a bigger needle? u mean wider? and yea, i am quite lucky, that's why i'm trying to ask as many questions as i can and give all info out, i think this method deserves more experimentation. we should have an option to die in a dream if we wish to. where did u read about it by the way? u said it's a great way to go..
If it's H (I've done my fair share) have you tried it. There is so much crap out there. How do you know it's good.
i haven't, maybe i should, but i'm afraid someone will see the mark on my arm. if i would already try it i would try to IV since i need to know if i even can do that. u reckon it's worth it?
and also i don't know how mucb to try...

Last edited:
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
8 bags? you better have a ladle

Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020

The syringe should be larger if possible (double the one you show - for 8 bags), and the needle should be smaller!
It will be difficult to dissolve 2g of H in so little water... I'm not saying it's impossible, but a little more water would be recommended (so you need a larger syringe).
The needle should be a small one, for insulin... just say "insulin package" in the pharmacy, it hasn't changed in decades (I used to buy them in the late 90's and early 00's in multiple countries).
These large needles on the photo are not for IV use, they're for intra-muscular use.
I mean, you CAN use the larger needles, I've used them, but you'll make a mess and it's more difficult, especially for a beginner.

I see now that you have 2g (if you put it all in that little bottle). If you've never done H, that should be enough.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: checkouttime, Lucifer'sRight and TattiQueen
TattiQueen

TattiQueen

Student
Sep 12, 2020
The syringe should be larger if possible (double the one you show - for 8 bags), and the needle should be smaller!
It will be difficult to dissolve 2g of H in so little water... I'm not saying it's impossible, but a little more water would be recommended (so you need a larger syringe).
The needle should be a small one, for insulin... just say "insulin package" in the pharmacy, it hasn't changed in decades (I used to buy them in the late 90's and early 00's in multiple countries).
These large needles on the photo are not for IV use, they're for intra-muscular use.
I mean, you CAN use the larger needles, I've used them, but you'll make a mess and it's more difficult, especially for a beginner.

I see now that you have 2g (if you put it all in that little bottle). If you've never done H, that should be enough.

I tried to be as informative as possible in the beginning of the thread since I didn't want them going into this blind. If I missed anything, please let them know. I recommended the 100 units syringe or 1 cc . I personally don't feel that they'll need to use 2g completely, but they mentioned finding a place that does the kit replacements. I've seen Seasoned users go down with a hell of a lot less, especially in a single shot, since they don't usually do it again immediately, that didn't touch half of the 100 unit syringe. It just helps to have someone else to look it over I guess ?
@TattiQueen not sure how much you can judge the quantity from that picture, but just pls let me know if it's way too little.. the syrringe and needle are for reference, it's a 2ml syrringe...
It might actually be that it's JUST a lethal dose, just for anyone to clarify, and not Xtimes, i presumed that because i counted 3 times what normally knocks down a day to day user as a lethal dose for a non-user, but don't take that as accurate information.

Where did u read abot it BTW?

Alright, so for starters, that is absolutely more than enough, so no issue there if you thought you'd encounter it. If you manage to get all that in to the 1 cc that I referenced above, you won't even realize its hitting you. It's fast, trust me. You also mentioned a hand vein, if you would prefer it that way, it can certainly be injected, no problems. It may be easier, but as I said before, it's all preference and veins. Another user had asked if you'd tried it, so you saying you hadn't, it wouldn't hurt anything if you were to! Keep in mind, it doesn't have to be injected. You can ingest it nasally just to get a feel for the quality, as well as what to expect upon injection. Please remember, if you by chance try it out by "snorting" it nasally, it will not be nearly as strong as when you do inject it. From the looks, and the smell you describe, it should be decent at the very, very least, but as we have said, there simply is no guaranteed way to gauge it. ABSOLUTEY you want a syringe that has the needle attached. I am going to attach a picture for you so you know exactly the type being referenced. This is literally what I have described before, and should be the type received when going to the pharmacy and asking for the insulin kit, needle, what have you. I do not recall ever having issues with anything I had for a week or so seeming to lose its potency, so I'll wager you should be fine. I would warn that you leave it in the container you have pictured above, and do not remove the lid for any reason other than use. If you plan to try it beforehand, that should be perfectly fine, just replace the lid and put it away. You will want to ensure that there is no way that any moisture, whatsoever, gets near or in the container. It could cause issues. Other than that, I don't see why it wouldn't sit for another 2 weeks at most? It shouldn't have any affect on the potency of it. I think I covered everything in the previous questions you had ? If not or If you end up coming up with more, you can either respond here or shoot a DM my way. I haven't been on as much as I like being here, lately. Oh one more thing, when above users mentioned the size of the needle/syringe they meant the actual syringe needs to be larger such as the 100 unit size I am going to post , and the actual needle shorter, again, like the one I will post. This is exactly what you will want to find. CBFECAFD 9559 4C29 B9D7 D8C8F5AF3CAA

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
I tried to be as informative as possible in the beginning of the thread since I didn't want them going into this blind. If I missed anything, please let them know. I recommended the 100 units syringe or 1 cc . I personally don't feel that they'll need to use 2g completely, but they mentioned finding a place that does the kit replacements. I've seen Seasoned users go down with a hell of a lot less, especially in a single shot, since they don't usually do it again immediately, that didn't touch half of the 100 unit syringe. It just helps to have someone else to look it over I guess ?

Alright, so for starters, that is absolutely more than enough, so no issue there if you thought you'd encounter it. If you manage to get all that in to the 1 cc that I referenced above, you won't even realize its hitting you. It's fast, trust me. You also mentioned a hand vein, if you would prefer it that way, it can certainly be injected, no problems. It may be easier, but as I said before, it's all preference and veins. Another user had asked if you'd tried it, so you saying you hadn't, it wouldn't hurt anything if you were to! Keep in mind, it doesn't have to be injected. You can ingest it nasally just to get a feel for the quality, as well as what to expect upon injection. Please remember, if you by chance try it out by "snorting" it nasally, it will not be nearly as strong as when you do inject it. From the looks, and the smell you describe, it should be decent at the very, very least, but as we have said, there simply is no guaranteed way to gauge it. ABSOLUTEY you want a syringe that has the needle attached. I am going to attach a picture for you so you know exactly the type being referenced. This is literally what I have described before, and should be the type received when going to the pharmacy and asking for the insulin kit, needle, what have you. I do not recall ever having issues with anything I had for a week or so seeming to lose its potency, so I'll wager you should be fine. I would warn that you leave it in the container you have pictured above, and do not remove the lid for any reason other than use. If you plan to try it beforehand, that should be perfectly fine, just replace the lid and put it away. You will want to ensure that there is no way that any moisture, whatsoever, gets near or in the container. It could cause issues. Other than that, I don't see why it wouldn't sit for another 2 weeks at most? It shouldn't have any affect on the potency of it. I think I covered everything in the previous questions you had ? If not or If you end up coming up with more, you can either respond here or shoot a DM my way. I haven't been on as much as I like being here, lately. Oh one more thing, when above users mentioned the size of the needle/syringe they meant the actual syringe needs to be larger such as the 100 unit size I am going to post , and the actual needle shorter, again, like the one I will post. This is exactly what you will want to find. View attachment 47453
Thank you SO MUCH, i'll take your advice, and will dm you if something comes up. You've put my mind a bit more at peace, i was kind of freaked out of what will happen if i fuck up. Now i think i can manage it, thanks A LOT,
!

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
Oh one more thing, when above users mentioned the size of the needle/syringe they meant the actual syringe needs to be larger such as the 100 unit size I am going to post , and the actual needle shorter, again, like the one I will post. This is exactly what you will want to find.

OK, I agree with 95% of your post.
But... this photo that you presented in the end, it shows an insulin syringe/needle in one piece.
In that particular syringe, the needle cannot be taken off... and the cc volume is so small, it won't be enough water.
The size of the needle is good, but it would be much better if she (OP) could find the larger syringe and a small needle separately.

Oh, we will confuse her so much.
I wish I could go with her, but London is so far... and she wants a female partner.
Maybe you could go with her? :wink:

Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
OK, I agree with 95% of your post.
But... this photo that you presented in the end, it shows an insulin syringe/needle in one piece.
In that particular syringe, the needle cannot be taken off... and the cc volume is so small, it won't be enough water.
The size of the needle is good, but it would be much better if she (OP) could find the larger syringe and a small needle separately.

Oh, we will confuse her so much.
I wish I could go with her, but London is so far... and she wants a female partner.
Maybe you could go with her? :wink:
Thanks a lot for clarifying, that's what i got from a pharmacy, different sized syrringes and two types of needles, wider and a bit less wide. I prefer a female, but i'm not excluding the possibility, it's a loose preference. It sounds like you've got experience with it, right?
ABSOLUTEY you want a syringe that has the needle attached.
Is there any reason for it? I got syrringes that have a sort of twist-on ending for the needle i will post a pic later. And yea they're much bigger than the pic you posted.
I'm so sorry guys for posting so many questions..
I just really don't want the nuthouse and a walk of shame ... xp
And guys, if i do want to try it through IV, which i won't do til 2 days before my death(for safety), then how much should i do?
And also, i'm being such a cunt for triggering you probably if you've used before so if it's annoying then pls don't answer, i don't want to make someone feel like doing it...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TattiQueen