Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
Ok, so i did a trial IV glad i did because now i see how shit i am at it, i took me like 5 times until i hit the vein, and i just guessed i did from the feeling, cause how am i supposed to say i'm in? It hurt the first 3 times, so i just stopped and tried again somewhere else until i hit the spot where it didnt hurt at all to inject it. It was a small amout, so it didnt knock me down, and it felt horrible at first, but now i'm feeling really good, although sleepy AF. Still i think i will buy 3 more bags just in case. My problem was the vein kept on getting away fom the needle so i think the needles are actually too big, right? The places where i've tried are a bit swollen, but it slowly goes down, and doesn't hurt. Maybe a little bit like a pinch. I used alcohol and all that, but stil it's VERY hard to just keep the syrringe in place for the entire shoot. Other than that i'm very positive about it , but i suppose that's just the heroin talking xp cause maybe i shouldn't be xp @TattiQueen think you were right , i need an insulin needle, but then i won't even manage to fit it all in that small syrringe. How are people so good at it i don't get it... i saw people just doing it in like one minute tops... i had to change the syrringe at some point cause the needle was fuckes or idk... it sounds simple, but it really isn't.
Guys, am i dumb? The last time i tried i just focused really well, and i told myself fuck it now i'm going to get it no matter what, and so the power of positive thinking i guess xp

Last edited:
TattiQueen

TattiQueen

Student
Sep 12, 2020
OK, I agree with 95% of your post.
But... this photo that you presented in the end, it shows an insulin syringe/needle in one piece.
In that particular syringe, the needle cannot be taken off... and the cc volume is so small, it won't be enough water.
The size of the needle is good, but it would be much better if she (OP) could find the larger syringe and a small needle separately.

Oh, we will confuse her so much.
I wish I could go with her, but London is so far... and she wants a female partner.
Maybe you could go with her? :wink:

I know what you mean. I'm just suggesting what I've used and worked for us here. Lol I think I saw someone else suggesting an attached needle as well. I saw your notification first, so ill get there! I think whatever she (wasn't sure of her gender) was given should work just fine so if she does end up using one with 2 distinct pieces I'll leave it to you, sound good ? I really don't want to confuse her, but I'm sure we will sort it out and get her settled between the two of us. Thanks for helping, seriously! As new to the site as I am, I felt bad giving her so much info just because of the situation, but I noticed no others could/had responded to OP. I know it will happen either way, so as silly as this may sound, I wanted to ensure it was done in the most safe and informed way possible so that she could make a completely informed decision. But if you find something else after this let me know and we can work it out so she isn't confused.

• Love
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
TattiQueen

TattiQueen

Student
Sep 12, 2020
Ok, so i did a trial IV glad i did because now i see how shit i am at it, i took me like 5 times until i hit the vein, and i just guessed i did from the feeling, cause how am i supposed to say i'm in? It hurt the first 3 times, so i just stopped and tried again somewhere else until i hit the spot where it didnt hurt at all to inject it. It was a small amout, so it didnt knock me down, and it felt horrible at first, but now i'm feeling really good, although sleepy AF. Still i think i will buy 3 more bags just in case. My problem was the vein kept on getting away fom the needle so i think the needles are actually too big, right? The places where i've tried are a bit swollen, but it slowly goes down, and doesn't hurt. Maybe a little bit like a pinch. I used alcohol and all that, but stil it's VERY hard to just keep the syrringe in place for the entire shoot. Other than that i'm very positive about it , but i suppose that's just the heroin talking xp cause maybe i shouldn't be xp @TattiQueen think you were right , i need an insulin needle, but then i won't even manage to fit it all in that small syrringe. How are people so good at it i don't get it... i saw people just doing it in like one minute tops... i had to change the syrringe at some point cause the needle was fuckes or idk... it sounds simple, but it really isn't.
Guys, am i dumb? The last time i tried i just focused really well, and i told myself fuck it now i'm going to get it no matter what, and so the power of positive thinking i guess xp

No love ! You're absolutely not dumb at all! Be proud you don't know how to do it!! That's the only reason why I suggested the attached. So how much did you end up fillIng it when you tried It? It sounds like you hit a vein that Was a roller. That's on of those finicky little fuckers I told you about ! You will know you hit when you get a slight bit of blood coming back into the syringe. So if the insulin ones I showed are too small, (the 100 units correct?) maybe prepare two and do a double inject ? I know it sounds stupid but it may be the only way if you're not comfortable with the attached needle, and at least you won't have to worry about It not working. Just take some time and look up some information on how to find a good blood drawing vein on YouTube. They should be able to tell you how to find the best one, and you can use your finger to help determine if it's a good one as well! They'll help you out a lot with that part (the videos).

• Love
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I used them for a few months, personally I thought they were overrated and not that special, but that's just me.

I have heard that H or F overdoses are meant to be fast and painless, you don't even notice them you're just suddenly unconscious.

Reactions: Lucifer'sRight and TattiQueen
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
It's hard to OD if you're relatively healthy even IV'ing because as you're pushing the plunger it's entering your blood crossing blood brain barrier and knocks you out for a bad sleep alot of the time, fentanyl tends to be what causes death. Half of Heroin overdose deaths are actually murders.. It's a method called 'hotshotting' where someone wants to murder a heroin addict so they inject them with a huge amount of it. So many get away with murder this way.
Hope your days are stress free.

Last edited:
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
No love ! You're absolutely not dumb at all! Be proud you don't know how to do it!! That's the only reason why I suggested the attached. So how much did you end up fillIng it when you tried It? It sounds like you hit a vein that Was a roller. That's on of those finicky little fuckers I told you about ! You will know you hit when you get a slight bit of blood coming back into the syringe. So if the insulin ones I showed are too small, (the 100 units correct?) maybe prepare two and do a double inject ? I know it sounds stupid but it may be the only way if you're not comfortable with the attached needle, and at least you won't have to worry about It not working. Just take some time and look up some information on how to find a good blood drawing vein on YouTube. They should be able to tell you how to find the best one, and you can use your finger to help determine if it's a good one as well! They'll help you out a lot with that part (the videos).
Not much maybe one tenth of the syrringe i showed, and one.. thirtieth..? of the h i had. on the picture but i used too much water i think. i'll do that i'll do a PROPER research. I think i might end up using a platic bag on my head in case.
One last question i swear... i didn't see any blood in the syrringe when i was shooting up but i def hit the vein, BUT i made sure that there's no air in the syrringe first so i ended up wasting a bit, the reason being that you might possibly die from injecting a bubble of oxygen to your vein? And if there's no space in teh syrringe how come blood would show up? That's my last question i swear, after that i'll try to find smth or reddit or smth, problem is this information is censored af
It's hard to OD if you're relatively healthy even IV'ing because as you're pushing the plunger it's entering your blood crossing blood brain barrier and knocks you out for a bad sleep alot of the time, fentanyl tends to be what causes death. Half of Heroin overdose deaths are actually murders.. It's a method called 'hotshotting' where someone wants to murder a heroin addict so they inject them with a huge amount of it. So many get away with murder this way.
Hope your days are stress free.
Yea, hence i've got a big amount of it.. obviously i'll shoot up as much as possible if i want to OD...

TattiQueen

TattiQueen

Student
Sep 12, 2020
Not much maybe one tenth of the syrringe i showed, and one.. thirtieth..? of the h i had. on the picture but i used too much water i think. i'll do that i'll do a PROPER research. I think i might end up using a platic bag on my head in case.
One last question i swear... i didn't see any blood in the syrringe when i was shooting up but i def hit the vein, BUT i made sure that there's no air in the syrringe first so i ended up wasting a bit, the reason being that you might possibly die from injecting a bubble of oxygen to your vein? And if there's no space in teh syrringe how come blood would show up? That's my last question i swear, after that i'll try to find smth or reddit or smth, problem is this information is censored af

Yea, hence i've got a big amount of it.. obviously i'll shoot up as much as possible if i want to OD...

sometimes it won't come into the tip on its own. I personally never did this, but a lot of the people I knew would very very slightly draw back the syringe, like just enough to see the blood at the very very tip. If you're positive you hit, then I'm sure you're correct, because if you had missed you'd have known. You could always practice? Also, I've heard of people injecting in between their big and second toes? If anyone has tried this please chime in, as I haven't a clue. Not sure , but something about not worrying about the vein being missed ? I'll look into this for you, if you'd like.

• Love
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Ok, so i did a trial IV glad i did because now i see how shit i am at it, i took me like 5 times until i hit the vein, and i just guessed i did from the feeling, cause how am i supposed to say i'm in?

when you inject using the needle you need to aspirate. then you know you are in the right place.

you put the needle in, slightly pull back on the plunger and a little blood will enter then syringe.

I also noticed you said about the air bubble thing, it would need to be quite a large air bubble to cause problems

• Love
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight and TattiQueen