jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I miss those days so badly. On MDMA, raving was pure bliss. I've never experienced anything else like it in my life. 25 years, the craving to go back in time is fucking strong. 💔 Peace, love, respect, harmony ❤️

Here's a mix for you guys...

• Love
Reactions: Smart No More and Alayna
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I remember the warehouses lol. Was good times. I don't miss the comedowns though! :))

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
emember thw warehouses lol. Was good times. I don't miss the comedowns though! :))
Ha I never had comedowns. I just slowly and permanently killed brain receptors responsible for happiness! Amazing how a person can grow to love warehouses lol so true. RIP Camden palace and bagleys

Reactions: Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Acid techno will always have a space in my heart.

No idea how you avoided comedowns. I paid a price 12 hrs of hedonism and dancing on many occasions. Benzos and opiates were a magic pill when it came to that but obviously come with their own downsides. Seems like there's no good without bad. The piles of bodies in the winding down after parties made that starkly apparent. 😂

• Yay!
Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I was super energetic in my youth, maybe that's how I avoided come downs. My friends always suffered with them too but even with comedowns it was well worth it! Man the nostalgia hurts it's so strong