Depressed_Kettle

Depressed_Kettle

Experienced
Apr 25, 2021
I am still waiting for Stranger Things and Ozark plus a few other shows. I do want to see the ending so that keeps me going a bit.

Reactions: Ego Sum Medusa, Shadowplay, Nutshell and 1 other person
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Stranger Things, Cobra Kai, and Trese. Stranger Things and Cobra Kai are great shows with good production quality. Trees is decent. I'm only watching it because it's a Filipino content, supporting my nation's talent, but it wasn't as good as people advertise it to be.

Reactions: Depressed_Kettle
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Peaky fooooooooooookn blinders

Reactions: Bigpink, Thegoldenapples and Nutshell
Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
Neil Gaiman's Sweet Tooth but tbh nothing has quite cut it for me since Mr Robot (Amazon but still)

Last edited:
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
If love, death & robots doesn't have 3rd season i'll be disappointed, very disappointed

Reactions: Ego Sum Medusa and TriggerHappy
Depressed_Kettle

Depressed_Kettle

Experienced
Apr 25, 2021
Reactions: Nutshell
Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
Sweet Tooth was amazing.

We have to pray to the Netflix Gods for a 3rd season.

Haven't seen it, what's it about?
Peaky Blinders is about the industrial revolution set in Birmingham, UK actually its not just that, portrays gang culture, class war and poverty

Last edited:
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
It's not on Netflix but whatever, American Horror Stories just came out and I'm watching them now, I love that show like you wouldn't believe.

• Love
Reactions: TriggerHappy and Nutshell
Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
It's not on Netflix but whatever, American Horror Stories just came out and I'm watching them now, I love that show like you wouldn't believe.
Ooo I love that show, is there a new series?

• Love
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Ooo I love that show, is there a new series?
Yeah but it's different, like I think it is 2 parters or just stand alone episodes instead of the usual season how it used to be done. The first two just came out.

• Love
Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah but it's different, like I think it is 2 parters or just stand alone episodes instead of the usual season how it used to be done. The first two just came out.
Sweet!

• Love
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Also Stranger Things. I am also interested in new anime releases.

A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Also Stranger Things. I am also interested in new anime releases.
What's some good anime?
I've only ever watched boondocks and the new resident evil that came out recently..Not exactly anime I guess but is there any like them? Lol

TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf

Mar 2, 2021
Better Call Saul and Stranger Things

Reactions: kovu, Ego Sum Medusa and Pen>Sword
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Not Netflix but The Expanse. I binged season 1. Really good for something originally made by Syfy.

B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Narcos and Better Call Saul

Reactions: Ego Sum Medusa
Desperdición

Desperdición

Jun 24, 2021
Netflix?, I want to see the fourth season of Westworld, and above all I want the Lord of the Rings series to come out.

• Love
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
lucifer /season 4 was the last best, but still a fan/, queen of the south /lots of unnecessary movie stuff in there, but still somehow educational, love the series when crypto was involved, again too movie like, but still fun and too relatable/.
Ragnarok - too boring, but like the "bad guys family", specially the bad sister character, that's why i watched it, and locky, ya :)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
What's some good anime?
I've only ever watched boondocks and the new resident evil that came out recently..Not exactly anime I guess but is there any like them? Lol
The anime I like the most is Black Butler and Death Parade. I haven't heard of those two shows so I do not know what anime would be like them, but you can search anime by genre.

Reactions: Manaaja and puppet_nihilist
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
The anime I like the most is Black Butler and Death Parade. I haven't heard of those two shows so I do not know what anime would be like them, but you can search anime by genre.
Currently binge watching attack on Titan. Just started season 3, idk how I've never watched it before. It's really good lol

Reactions: FuneralCry and Nutshell
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
If you liked Ametican Horror, please checkout Penny Dreadful (I do not jest when some nights I feel I live <&maybe will die> for Gothic horror...!)
Bates Motel
Mr Mercedes (LP on the soundtrack is just magic)
Carnivale
... there are more just a bit distracted so can't think:: please if your taste is anything like mine, please advise!
Am a horror movie insomniac // fanatic!
Anyone see Elite? wøøf!!
Teenage psychosexual angst at its best / worst - the fashion is fiercelyawful... yum.

• Love
Reactions: narval
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
If you liked Ametican Horror, please checkout Penny Dreadful (I do not jest when some nights I feel I live <&maybe will die> for Gothic horror...!)
Bates Motel
Mr Mercedes (LP on the soundtrack is just magic)
Carnivale
... there are more just a bit distracted so can't think:: please if your taste is anything like mine, please advise!
Am a horror movie insomniac // fanatic!
Anyone see Elite? wøøf!!
Teenage psychosexual angst at its best / worst - the fashion is fiercelyawful... yum.
Penny dreadful is very good, specially 1st and 2nd season. and Eva is a goddess

• Love
Reactions: TriggerHappy
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
250974527_842359763125465_8654150420550099531_n.jpg

Reactions: Manaaja
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm so hyped for Camp Cretaceous season 4. It's probably my favorite Netflix show of all time because I'm so interested in dinosaurs. This season promises the return of the Spinosaurus from Jurassic Park 3 (my favorite of all the movies) plus it looks like there'll also be huge Westworld vibes (both franchises were originally books by the same author).

N

Nolife33

Nov 6, 2021
Stranger things. But i'M not really interested in ficiton except that show. It's good.

ghost_

ghost_

Boo!
Nov 10, 2021
im excited for shadow and bone season two. also I need to watch the new cowboy bebop but im waiting until after final exams to binge watch it.

not Netflix but the new Scream movie. and the next Halloween movie.

Ego Sum Medusa

Ego Sum Medusa

I am the Crone.
Sep 28, 2021
Squid Game
Love, Death & Robots