• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Toenditall

Toenditall

im already dead just need to kill the body
Nov 10, 2018
can any medical people on here help put my notes from my last attemp into English I'm to dumb to understand half the stuff on here and would like to know what most of it means I also lied and said I took 30ml of ghb but I took 60ml of 1.4b

Attachments

• 0D414FA6-48D5-4D8B-8A6E-B20DE18ADE39.jpeg
    0D414FA6-48D5-4D8B-8A6E-B20DE18ADE39.jpeg
    380.9 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: Dead_Inside, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, color_me_gone and 5 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Hopefully someone will come forward and translate it to English. How are you doing? I remember chatting before you passed out - we were talking about how much we hated ice in JD

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, felix, color_me_gone and 4 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
can any medical people on here help put my notes from my last attemp into English I'm to dumb to understand half the stuff on here and would like to know what most of it means I also lied and said I took 30ml of ghb but I took 60ml of 1.4b
GCS - Glasgow Coma Score. The GCS is scored between 3 and 15, 3 being the worst, and 15 the best.

CRP - CRP is usually measured in milligrams of CRP per liter of blood (mg/L). Normal CRP levels are below 3.0 mg/L. Keep in mind the normal reference range often varies between labs. ... Levels of CRP over 3.0 mg/L are thought to put you at a higher than average risk for heart disease.

EGFR - A normal eGFR for adults is greater than 90 mL/min/1.73m2, according to the National Kidney Foundation. (Because the calculation works best for estimating reduced kidney function, actual numbers are only reported once values are less than 60 mL/min/1.73M2.

U&E - U+E stands for urea and electrolytes and is a measure of kidney function. The healthy kidney excretes urea and is important in maintaining the electrolyte balance of the body, the balance between such chemicals as potassium and sodium and the acid/alkali balance.

LFT - Liver function tests.

CK - This test measures the amount of an enzyme called creatine kinase (CK) in your blood. ... The muscle cells in your body need CK to function. Levels of CK can rise after a heart attack, skeletal muscle injury, strenuous exercise, or drinking too much alcohol, and from taking certain medicines or supplements.

WCC - A full blood count (or FBC) is a blood test which mesures a large number of blood parameters, most notably the Haemoglobin (blood count), white cell count (WCC) and Platelet count.

ECG - Electrocardiography is the process of recording the electrical activity of the heart over a period of time using electrodes placed over the skin.

QT - Long QT syndrome is a heart rhythm disorder that can cause serious irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmias). ... In long QT syndrome, your heart muscle takes longer than normal to recharge between beats. This electrical disturbance, which often can be seen on an electrocardiogram (ECG), is called a prolonged QT interval.

RAID - Rapid Assessment Interface and Discharge (RAID). The RAID team works with the Direct Assessment Unit staff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Funkbunny, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 11 others
Toenditall

Toenditall

Nov 10, 2018
Hopefully someone will come forward and translate it to English. How are you doing? I remember chatting before you passed out - we were talking about how much we hated ice in JD

i think i remember its a little hazy from that day but sounds like something id say i hate ice in any drink lmao and im fine now planning my next attemp just need to get sacked from work cause i cant quit something is stopping me probably the fact my job is the last thing i have that i still enjoy

GCS - Glasgow Coma Score. The GCS is scored between 3 and 15, 3 being the worst, and 15 the best.

thank you

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 21Neberg and Mud.
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Well it's good that work is enjoyable for now :
as it means you're earning £ so that's a good thing I guess and we all need something half way ok in our lives x

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 21Neberg, SeekingSolace and 2 others
Toenditall

Toenditall

Nov 10, 2018
Well it's good that work is enjoyable for now :
as it means you're earning £ so that's a good thing I guess and we all need something half way ok in our lives x
the money is allright trying to save enough to pay for my cremation as my family dont have much money but im just not the same person i use to be and its affecting my work ive known my boss for 4-5 years this is the 3rd place ive worked with him at and hes noticed im on an improvement noticed at the mo with a review on monday i just hope they sack me then i can book into a hotel and ctb

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, faex42, Dead Meat and 1 other person
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
You've been through a lot though hon, I remember you saying before about losing your father so it's not surprising you're not the person you were. You've had a hell of a lot to cope with x

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat and Mud.
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018

CRP - CRP is usually measured in milligrams of CRP per liter of blood (mg/L). Normal CRP levels are below 3.0 mg/L. Keep in mind the normal reference range often varies between labs. ... Levels of CRP over 3.0 mg/L are thought to put you at a higher than average risk for heart disease.

EGFR - A normal eGFR for adults is greater than 90 mL/min/1.73m2, according to the National Kidney Foundation. (Because the calculation works best for estimating reduced kidney function, actual numbers are only reported once values are less than 60 mL/min/1.73M2.

U&E - U+E stands for urea and electrolytes and is a measure of kidney function. The healthy kidney excretes urea and is important in maintaining the electrolyte balance of the body, the balance between such chemicals as potassium and sodium and the acid/alkali balance.

CK - This test measures the amount of an enzyme called creatine kinase (CK) in your blood. ... The muscle cells in your body need CK to function. Levels of CK can rise after a heart attack, skeletal muscle injury, strenuous exercise, or drinking too much alcohol, and from taking certain medicines or supplements.

WCC - A full blood count (or FBC) is a blood test which mesures a large number of blood parameters, most notably the Haemoglobin (blood count), white cell count (WCC) and Platelet count.

ECG - Electrocardiography is the process of recording the electrical activity of the heart over a period of time using electrodes placed over the skin.

QT - Long QT syndrome is a heart rhythm disorder that can cause serious irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmias). ... In long QT syndrome, your heart muscle takes longer than normal to recharge between beats. This electrical disturbance, which often can be seen on an electrocardiogram (ECG), is called a prolonged QT interval.

RAID - Rapid Assessment Interface and Discharge (RAID). The RAID team works with the Direct Assessment Unit staff.

Wow. What a detailed, informed post.
+10

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, faex42, SeekingSolace and 3 others
C

crova

Making death amazing journey
Oct 7, 2018

Now I understand why foxes always wear ties!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheCrow, Made4TV and 3 others
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
Does your method that you used in this post require strong antiemetics or can I use over the counter? What is the method you used and why didn't it work?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Strange how they just discharged you right away.

What is GHB?

sadgalgigi

sadgalgigi

good-bye
Feb 8, 2019

What is GHB?

"Gamma-hydroxybutyrate, or GHB, is an illegal drug that is sometimes used as a 'party drug' in the dance and club scene. It produces feelings of euphoria, relaxation and sociability, and an increased urge for sex. GHB acts as a nervous system depressant and poses a risk for dependence. Even a small increase in dose can cause serious effects or death."
(Reference:
https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/healthyliving/GHB)

Reactions: lifeisbutadream, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and faex42
Toenditall

Toenditall

Nov 10, 2018

What is GHB?
I had to lie to get discharged told them I made a horrible mistake and wouldn't do it again lmao I'm going next week so hay ho

Reactions: dysfunctional and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Reactions: sadgalgigi, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Redt2go and 1 other person
Toenditall

Toenditall

Nov 10, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Redt2go
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Can you send over the link to the mega thread so I can read about it? symptoms, whats needed, etc?
I just went looking for it myself, lol:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/1-4-butanediol-megathread.10115/

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Johnnythefox
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
I just went looking for it myself, lol:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/1-4-butanediol-megathread.10115/
Nice, thanks. I'm located in the states, do you know of any sources here? I can't find it on the US ebay.

RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
dude...1l vodka a day?

is there any crosstolerance between alcohol and ghb /bdo?

both are downers..

I had to lie to get discharged told them I made a horrible mistake and wouldn't do it again lmao I'm going next week so hay ho

same method?

also same question here: what about tolerance?

Reactions: crova and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Toenditall

Toenditall

Nov 10, 2018
Nice, thanks. I'm located in the states, do you know of any sources here? I can't find it on the US ebay.
i think it illegal over there

dude...1l vodka a day?

is there any crosstolerance between alcohol and ghb /bdo?

both are downers..

same method?

also same question here: what about tolerance?

tbh i lied again its way more than 1 litre plus coke and mdma and a bit of speed here and there helps me cope with all the shit going on and yes booze enhances the effects of ghb and makes it stronger im not worried about building a tolerance i havnt touched the stuff since my last od plus my next attempt im doing a full 200ml of the stuff along with sn and a noose around my neck

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Johnnythefox and RememberWhatUCameFor
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
It's not my method, so I haven't looked into it, I'm sorry. :( I was interested in reading the mega thread bc I don't know very much about this method.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat and Johnnythefox