RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Yes, look what this Dr said. He said in min: 1:05 the amount that must be ingested to be fatal, but i dont understand it, 70 a 71mil g?
25mg in 3 glasses of 50ml each glass 25mg, if you throw up, you drink the second glass. You won't make it to the 3rd glass I assure you.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Niirvana
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
And another gay here.

The problem was not being gay, the family rejection and the hiding it required to hide it certainly brought me 90% of the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, PoisonedJuliet, SuicidalAgain and 3 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I identify as bisexual, have had relationships with men and women. It doesn't impact my decision to ctb, when I told my family I was bisexual it was kinda swept under the carpet and forgotten about. A couple of years ago my mother told me not to bring another girl home but that's really all. I feel sad and my heart aches for those who have suffered as a result of being part of the LGBT+ community, sending you all love ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: grungeCat, PoisonedJuliet, LetzteAusfahrt and 1 other person
ming

ming

Depressed Whale
Sep 15, 2020
Thought I was a normal straight girl, then I developed a crush on a girl I met online. I was totally whipped, then she screwed me over. Haven't really been seriously into anyone ever since, and I'm scared to trust people period.

• Hugs
Reactions: WinterFaust and whywere
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Straight, but don't/ don't want to identify as either gender.

I

Intelligent_Lobster

I knew taking this picture would come in handy
Mar 30, 2019
Hi any LGBT people on here? I heard we are more prone to depression and anxiety than other people. Would be great to read your stories.
I am very LGBT, but my story isn't very interesting I'm afraid

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I'm here
Novosexual. Google it.

• Wow
Reactions: PoisonedJuliet and Homecoming
E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
I'm a lesbian. I'm pretty much closeted even though no one in my life would have an issue with it. Logically, I know this is something I can't help, it's just a normal fact of life. But it's one of the things that makes me feel outcasted and alone.

There's a lot of other things wrong with me, but it's often too easy to think "my life sucks this much all because I'm gay" and dwell on that all day. Most of my problems wouldn't go away if I were straight, and I'd still feel different from others. But I can't help but think, if only I liked boys, maybe things would be different.

• Love
Reactions: searchingfreedom
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
Well, I'm a lesbian and I love to be a lesbian, actually I think it's one of the best aspects of my life

• Love
Reactions: PoisonedJuliet, Homecoming and Brink
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
I'm here
Novosexual. Google it.
If I didn't know exactly how difficult things could be, I would almost call novosexual an interesting concept :hug:

Reactions: Homecoming
albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
I'm gay and when i was young i wanted to kill myself at first for being gay :D

• Aww..
Reactions: Midnight-rain and Busdriver
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
I'm gay and when i was young i wanted to kill myself at first for being gay :D
Because being gay wasn't acceptable to you, or because you were tormented by the community for it?

Reactions: Busdriver
vacant_n

vacant_n

Aug 13, 2020
I'm gay and non-binary. None of that's really an issue, and I've been out and happy (well, happy until recently) for a long time. When I was younger I used to wonder how anyone could argue that it was a choice, because who in their right mind would choose to be gay? It makes your life so much more difficult in so many ways. Now I wonder why anyone would ever choose to be straight. I don't mean any disrespect to anyone, but I'm happy that I don't have to put up with heteronormative bullshit, even if it means I'm basically always an outsider. I was always an outsider before I even realized I was gay. Maybe being gay contributed in some ways to my mental illness, but I could never view it as a fault.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WinterFaust, PoisonedJuliet, LonelyNick and 1 other person
albino_elk

albino_elk

Aug 25, 2020
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, LetzteAusfahrt and Brink
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
Both but it doesnt matter now
You're right, of course, it doesn't matter now.

It's so good to have passed the point of no return, after which nothing matters and the torment no longer has any power.

Reactions: albino_elk
SuicidalAgain

SuicidalAgain

Dummy
Sep 9, 2020
I'm gay, but I don't really feel like it affects my will to (not) live. It used to when I was younger, but it really isn't a problem to me nowadays because it doesn't make a difference to any of the important people in my life.

I like being gay. It breaks my heart to read some of your posts and I wish you had way better backgrounds in which you were able to be yourselves :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink and LetzteAusfahrt
albino_elk

albino_elk

Aug 25, 2020
You're right, of course, it doesn't matter now.

It's so good to have passed the point of no return, after which nothing matters and the torment no longer has any power.
When you are young you care for others too much to the point it becomes toxic empathy, i believed that somethig is not good with me bcuz of that. But one day i said fuk u,you dont love me why should i love you haha

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
When you are young you care for others too much to the point it becomes toxic empathy, i believed that somethig is not good with me bcuz of that. But one day i said fuk u,you dont love me why should i love you haha
I had to wait 52 years for this moment :wink:

Reactions: Antigonish
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Maybe I'm strange, but I never felt that my being a lesbian factored into my decision. It's one of the only parts of me that I'm comfortable with.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ghostspace, LetzteAusfahrt and mooncake
mooncake

mooncake

Student
Aug 7, 2020
I consider myself to be queer. I had to label my sexuality, I'd say pan or bi maybe? It's not something that contributes much to my wish to ctb though.

• Hugs
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
I consider myself asexual, I'm not attracted to any gender.

• Love
Reactions: ghostspace
WinterFaust

WinterFaust

Shimmer
Apr 13, 2020
I'm a lesbian though I will say gay or queer depending. It's actually one of the few things in my life that I enjoy and wouldn't change. So has nothing to do with me wanting to ctb. Being single is what's tough for me at the moment lol.

• Love
Reactions: ghostspace and searchingfreedom
gayprince.exe

gayprince.exe

Mar 20, 2018
I'm genderfluid and pansexual. I was born female but prefer male pronouns. I think my gender identity and sexuality is the only thing I'm secure about simply because it's the one constant in my life and it's something that I'm 100% sure of.

• Hugs
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
I'm bisexual and I like to not identify with any gender, but maybe it's just me online. Still exploring about that, might as well since i might not have long. So far it doesn't add to my issues mainly because I'm not out. Seeing how people around me treat LGBT people breaks my heart though. It only makes me want to hide, not to die. That's for another reason to do.

{Little vent start} However, it does make things complicated with my friend, who was born with the same sex as me but with different gender. It makes our relationship difficult to navigate and we have to constantly hide their gender from our families (they're out only to few people). It makes us confused of where the boundaries are, and it blurs the line between friendship and something more. Idk if that has anything to do with us being LGBT tho. {Vent end}

On my trans friend, I think it must have been hard on them, even though i can't speak for them, but i was there with them even before they came out. I could see that it bothered them, having to live as someone they're not. Now they're fully embracing themself and they seem happier. We joined an online roleplay game and they can fully identify as their gender there, so that's good.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt and gayprince.exe
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
I'm bisexual and I like to not identify with any gender, but maybe it's just me online. Still exploring about that, might as well since i might not have long. So far it doesn't add to my issues mainly because I'm not out. Seeing how people around me treat LGBT people breaks my heart though. It only makes me want to hide, not to die. That's for another reason to do.

{Little vent start} However, it does make things complicated with my friend, who was born with the same sex as me but with different gender. It makes our relationship difficult to navigate and we have to constantly hide their gender from our families (they're out only to few people). It makes us confused of where the boundaries are, and it blurs the line between friendship and something more. Idk if that has anything to do with us being LGBT tho. {Vent end}

On my trans friend, I think it must have been hard on them, even though i can't speak for them, but i was there with them even before they came out. I could see that it bothered them, having to live as someone they're not. Now they're fully embracing themself and they seem happier. We joined an online roleplay game and they can fully identify as their gender there, so that's good.
That sounds very complicated and exhausting, but also somehow fascinating.

You say that this has not yet contributed to your problems. Are you really sure about that ? I know from my own experience how much hiding is a burden.

ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
I'm a lesbian but I prefer 'gay' because it has less syllables.

being gay is the most amazing thing that ever happened to me because I really dreaded having to grow up and marry a man when I was a kid.

• Hugs
Reactions: Xocoyotziin, SuicidalAgain and LetzteAusfahrt