• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
I read on wikipedia that 2mg of clonazepam would be equivalent to 10mg of diazepam.

So they suggest I take 300 to 500mg of diazepam along with the Amitriptyline. However, all I have for now is 100mg of Clonazepam, but I can really be sure it the equivalence ratio is to be trusted. Anyone with any information about this? I've never seen any of our resources metioning clonazepam, so that's why I'm concerned.

Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
From the ashton manual: "3. These equivalents do not agree with those used by some authors. They are firmly based on clinical experience during switch-over to diazepam at start of withdrawal programs but may vary between individuals."

0.5mg clonazepam is supposed to be 10mg diazepam worth. Check https://www.benzo.org.uk/bzequiv.htm

Whilst nothing is truly conclusive, I'd trust the ashton manual over wikipedia any day, and I know dr's even use the ashton manual to help their patients taper or do cross-overs. The ashton manual itself was created by a dr who is an expert in benzos. Hope it helps.

R

ReleaseMe

I know it's over And it never really began
May 26, 2018
Clonazepam is a very strong benzo and 100mg is plenty. The ratio you mention is very conservative, it should be more like 1mg clonazepam <=> 15mg diazepam.

If your main method is Amitriptyline, there is nothing to worry about except for vomiting.

A

amatteroflifeordeath

Electrical engineer born in 1980.
Jul 18, 2018
.5mg equivalent to 10mg valium

So 15mg to 25mg is equivalent to 300/500mg of valium.
Half life is only 18-50 compared to 20-100 for valium, so it is better if you take more than 25mg of it to ensure you don't wake up while dying. This should not happen since amitryptiline has sedative effects (it can be used for sleep) so the benzo is mainly used to make you fall asleep before the amitryptiline effects kick in.

http://www.betterway2health.com/Benzoequiv.htm

Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
Clonazepam is a very strong benzo and 100mg is plenty. The ratio you mention is very conservative, it should be more like 1mg clonazepam <=> 15mg diazepam.

If your main method is Amitriptyline, there is nothing to worry about except for vomiting.

I have easy access to metoclopramide, which is sold very cheap and to anyone around here. I hope 60mg of it would be enough to avoid vomiting.

I just keep undecided about crushing or not the pills. And I'm also considering taking a huge amount of benzos. Like the 100mg clonazepam I have plus some 300mg diazepam and maybe also a box of alprazolam. Just to guarantee I really don't wake up.

The problem I have with the method is just crushing the amitriptyline pills without losing much of it. Mortar and pestle seems to be a good way of crushing, but I think I would end up losing some of Am and that might not be good.

A

amatteroflifeordeath

Jul 18, 2018
Taking huge amounts of benzos are the best way to make you vomit.

Why not stick with the method? Why try to be original and risk failing? The amit already has sedative effects and you won't wake up once you lose consciousness.

Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
Taking huge amounts of benzos are the best way to make you vomit.

Why not stick with the method? Why try to be original and risk failing? The amit already has sedative effects and you won't wake up once you lose consciousness.

That's a good point. The thing is that PPeH says to take only 10 tablets of benzos, while some other sources recommend from 300 to 500mg diazepam. I just don't know which source to trust. Bud you have a point, taking too many benzos could induce vomiting.

Do you think that taking all the pills already crushed would reduce the probability of vomiting?

A

amatteroflifeordeath

Jul 18, 2018
Here is a report from 2010 of someone from ASM (alt.suicide.methods) that got rescued using the amit.

Failed attempt

so i decided to take the AC sure enough it would have worked. But i
got medically rescued. I started my anti emetic regimen at 730
Saturday night. But didnt get to take my actual cocktail until about 9
that night. I downed 1/3 of the amitriptilyne within 2 mins i puked it
back up. But determed to go i went back and shoved the rest in my
mouth. I also took all the cetimedine and then i cant remember
anything. I dont think i ended up taking the valium in the end! I was
found about 430am sunday morning. Not where i remember lying down. i
was found at the front door! I was found by my stupid partner who
called the cops n ambos. I dont remeber anything until that wednesday
when i woke up in internsive care unit at my local hospital. I was
seeing things coming out of the walls and had to be tied down to the
bed because i was out of control.
Thursday night i was moved to the normal ward in the hospital. My
heart rate was through the roof and the docs couldnt belive just how
fast it was. i remeber seeing it at 140 beats a min and now a week on
it is still high at 120 a min. I did end up in a phsyc ward and fuck
it aint fun.

Word of advice to anyone ... seriously dont do it around a place you
can be rescued.
This cocktail would by far have workd if not rescued and i plan on
starting over again and making it work this time! Good luck to anyone
who attemps it. I will see u on the other side.

Reactions: Wrennie
R

ReleaseMe

May 26, 2018
No matter what your tolerance is, there is no need to overdo it with the benzos. But alprazolam acts faster afaik so that might help. Timimg is probably the most important factor here. Crushing the Amitriptyline should not be necessary (please consult ppeh to be sure), it might eben overwhelm your stomach.
I think most important are a mostly empty stomach and some time for the antiemetics to work plus even more time for the A.

I don't have in-depth knowledge about this method though.

Last edited:
Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
No matter what your tolerance is, there is no need to overdo it with the benzos. But alprazolam acts faster afaik so that might help. Timimg is probably the most important factor here. Crushing the Amitriptyline should not be necessary (please consult ppeh to be sure), it might eben overwhelm your stomach. Important: mostly stomach and some time for the antiemetics to work.
PPeH recommends to put the pills inside a glass of water and wait until it dissolves. The thing is my pills don't dissolve so easily, I would need to break them before, and they are too many to do that. I wish it was as easy puting under water and waiting.

Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
Splitting all of them in halves should be doable? I think amatteroflifeordeath has a good point in that overdosing with the benzos puts you at a high risk of failure. They should only prevent panic and help with passing out. Best stick with the recommendation, of course you can replace the diazepam, I'd suggest something like 5mg of alprazolam and 5-10mg* of clonazepam but that's just a ballpark figure.

*Edit: More like 25-50mg of clonazepam.

To be honest I'm not sure enough and you should do further research

I think it would be better to crush all of them instead of spliting in halves, because the amount of time it would take would be the same.

One of the resources says to grind everything and mix the ground AM with the ground benzos and take it with yogurt.

R

ReleaseMe

May 26, 2018
I think it would be better to crush all of them instead of spliting in halves, because the amount of time it would take would be the same.

One of the resources says to grind everything and mix the ground AM with the ground benzos and take it with yogurt.
Sounds reasonable. Sorry I deleted my reply that you quoted but I'm just not competent enough regarding this method.

Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
Sounds reasonable. Sorry I deleted my reply that you quoted but I'm just not competent enough regarding this method.

I've just done a test. I took 15 pills out the box, and looking at them in my hand, it seems reasonable to swallow 15 at a time, might be a choice.

I also crushed them with a mortar and pestle, and the conclusion is that I might lose a good amount in the process, which doesn't sound good.

Whenever I do it, I might just swallow them as they are, and maybe crush the benzos so perhaps they kick faster

A

amatteroflifeordeath

Jul 18, 2018
Take cimetidine if you can. It will help double the amount of amit in your blood and hastens death