weturdova

weturdova

Jan 7, 2024
Im 19,and really near to become a homeless,i don't know what should i do..,my life is basically over,i dont have anyone,anything literally!

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Praestat_Mori, todienomore and 1 other person
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
This can vary a lot based on your location and ability to work. Some general tips if you can afford them is
1. Get a gym membership for the showers
2. Get a very good sleeping bag to keep you warm and locate the safest spots to sleep.
3. If possible don't stay in one spot too long to help lessen the risk of getting kicked out
4. If possible find jobs that'll let you work for cash, maybe farms or something if rural
5. Talk with people. Don't give them the sob story just basically tell them you need help finding a job.

Best of luck and hopefully everything gets better for you ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, Praestat_Mori, weturdova and 2 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
If you feel like you need more help than just asking here, Reddit has subreddits that help with this. I don't know if you have a Reddit account but the subreddits are r/homeless and r/almosthomeless. People there are very helpful and friendly, though mostly pro-life when it comes to suicide.

Reactions: Kit1, Praestat_Mori, todienomore and 1 other person
weturdova

weturdova

Jan 7, 2024
thx for the tips so far !,im living in hungary,and here everything is literally the worst,The healthcare,education,politics...Being homeless here is litrly equal with Death .

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Praestat_Mori and Leavesfromthevine
weturdova

weturdova

Jan 7, 2024
OMG,im gonna become homeless!!Its a question of days now :(,its fucking SCARY...i'm on the verge of death. Im thinking heavily about CTB.. Everything is ending so quickly,i just wanna enjoy life a little bit longer,and then its enough.
If you feel like you need more help than just asking here, Reddit has subreddits that help with this. I don't know if you have a Reddit account but the subreddits are r/homeless and r/almosthomeless. People there are very helpful and friendly, though mostly pro-life when it comes to suicide.

This can vary a lot based on your location and ability to work. Some general tips if you can afford them is
1. Get a gym membership for the showers
2. Get a very good sleeping bag to keep you warm and locate the safest spots to sleep.
3. If possible don't stay in one spot too long to help lessen the risk of getting kicked out
4. If possible find jobs that'll let you work for cash, maybe farms or something if rural
5. Talk with people. Don't give them the sob story just basically tell them you need help finding a job.

Best of luck and hopefully everything gets better for you ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Praestat_Mori
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
OMG,im gonna become homeless!!Its a question of days now :(,its fucking SCARY...i'm on the verge of death. Im thinking heavily about CTB.. Everything is ending so quickly,i just wanna enjoy life a little bit longer,and then its enough.
I wish I had better help but my tips work for the US I'm not sure how helpful they will be for where you live. Regardless I wish you the best on everything in life. It'll be a super hard struggle for sure but it's possible to overcome if that's what you decide to do.

• Love
Reactions: Kit1 and weturdova
weturdova

weturdova

Jan 7, 2024
I wish I had better help but my tips work for the US I'm not sure how helpful they will be for where you live. Regardless I wish you the best on everything in life. It'll be a super hard struggle for sure but it's possible to overcome if that's what you decide to do
I live in hungary.i don't have a family or a relative too. Its winter,being on the streets even for 1 min is horrible,i have to get new shoes somehow,bc the current one have holes,all the water gets in. I walked 10km or 6.2miles today this way.with wet shoes,socks.. in 34 fahenreit. or 1 celsius.
Where am i compared to others???.......

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Praestat_Mori and Leavesfromthevine
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I live in hungary.i don't have a family or a relative too. Its winter,being on the streets even for 1 min is horrible,i have to get new shoes somehow,bc the current one have holes,all the water gets in. I walked 10km or 6.2miles today this way.with wet shoes,socks.. in 34 fahenreit. or 1 celsius.
Where am i compared to others???.......
OMG this is so awful. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Where do u still live rn? I can understand this is a hopeless situation I'm sorry that I can't help I know nothing about Hungary.

• Hugs
  • Love
weturdova

weturdova

Jan 7, 2024
OMG this is so awful. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Where do u still live rn? I can understand this is a hopeless situation I'm sorry that I can't help I know nothing about Hungary.
I live in Székesfehérvár

Reactions: Kit1
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
  • Love
C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
I'm really sorry this is happening.In fact I dread this is going to be future too.I can only offer advices regarding how I would(or rather will) handle this in my country

If your government doesn't offer any welfare or assistance like where I live I would ask the church for help many organization run by the Catholic church here offer free food and places to eat and maybe a temporary place to stay for some time

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, Praestat_Mori, weturdova and 2 others
weturdova

weturdova

Jan 7, 2024
I didn't mean the city. Are you in a flat / house with other people? Rent? Social welfare?
I live with three 2 guys in flat, we split up the bill.But their life changed,and they were able to escape from this condition.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Praestat_Mori