S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
I've heard that it doesn't acumulate in blood like Meto does so I think I might as well do the stat dose instead of regimen.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I'd say 60mg. Maximum dosage is listed as 30mg/day as with meto, but we're not exactly trying to live a long happy life. Domperidone does not cross the blood-brain barrier so there is no risk of EPS, what you do risk as a side effect is heart arrhythmia. But you don't really care about that for your intended use of it, do you?

Reactions: Strumgewehr
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
60 mg sounds like a lot. Are you sure about that?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Well, Dr. Nitschke at some point recommended 60mg of meto as a stat dose... :blarg:

But fwiw, most people who have used domperidone followed the 48h regimen.

Reactions: peaceminusbts
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
Well, Dr. Nitschke at some point recommended 60mg of meto as a stat dose... :blarg:

But fwiw, most people who have used domperidone followed the 48h regimen.
Sorry if I derail this a little. But do you have data for the use of Ondansetron (Zofran) in combination with Metoclopramide or Domperidone? I once heard that Ondansetron can increase the effect additionally? I will be using Meto as my anti emetic, but really don't want to take any larger dose than 30mg because I fear side effects.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Basically, Domperidone + Ondansetron = Meto. If you are going to take meto, Ondansetron is unnecessary.

Reactions: Strumgewehr and kuddelmuddel23