• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
woah this is a method i've never heard of before. can i ask how you do it? do you just take a knife and slice your skin off?
No, so I have pretty severe psoriasis and dry skin on the bottom of my feet so I use nail clippers or safety pens and I just peel off the skin and eventually one day, I started peeling not just the dead dry skin but my actual skin

It'll be easier if you just start with the calluses, if you take a safety pin and just poke at the bottom of your feet, a little bit of skin will start to poke up and you can use your nails or if it's too hard to grip the skin you can use nail clippers.

certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
I'm not entirely sure if this is what you're looking for, as it isn't as painful as cutting, but I used to stick pins into my skin as a form of self-harm. I used to use small decorative pins like this. I hid them in my pocket and stuck it in my fingers/hands. You can do it on other parts of the body, but fingers were the least noticeable so I could do it with other people around. I don't do it that much anymore because I've moved onto cutting in spots that I can hide easily, like my legs and feet, but if you want a more subtle way of physically harming yourself, than pins work pretty well.

• Love
Reactions: TorturedEnough
tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
i burn and scratch when i dont want scars to last long. id obliterate my left forearm right effin now but am not alone. if i dont stop dissociating i will prolly cut it tomorrow, thank god it's december.

• Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36
mywayout

mywayout

𝙴𝚡𝚒𝚝 ➔
Sep 22, 2023
one good way to "relieve the moment" i use is heating a fork in the microwave and stabbing myself in the forearm. it leaves some bruising but it fades and is easily concealed. i'm sorry things suck.