coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
Personally im in love with the ultra strawberry dreams one rn the can is so pretty and it tastes so nice. i love the apple and pipeline punch ones though too. definitely my top 3. i had to go on amazon to get the strawberry one though cus i couldnt find it in any nearby shops which sucks but eh it is what it is. anyone else love monster?

Reactions: Spreadingmywings, wCvML2 and _AllCatsAreGrey_
LapseInTime

LapseInTime

Top-notch parasite.
Sep 4, 2024
Ultra red / White. A certified ADHD™ classic.

C

ConfusedClouds

Experienced
Mar 9, 2024
I discovered Mule a year or so ago (a zero sugar ginger beer flavour), sadly its disappeared from my local discount store again though. I did stockpile a bit due to cheap pricing so have some supplies still!

• Informative
Reactions: vitbar and _AllCatsAreGrey_
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
I recently had an ultra fantasy ruby red. It was a great grapefruit flavor. I also really liked the nitro.

sick.faery

sick.faery

Mar 18, 2021
the original one but zero cal version, white monster, pacific punch (one of the pink ones), the red zero cal red one and the camo one

ninfanatic

ninfanatic

please kill me
Jul 3, 2024
i like monster but i prefer ghost. my favorite monster flavor is probably the white ultra.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Clipped image 20240913 231847
This limited edition flavour that I found at my local convenience store (this is the only image I can find of it online). The cashier gave me a concerned look when I went up to pay for it. After drinking it I woke up in the middle of a huge wreckage. I was covered in blood and I remember hearing a bunch of screams and cries. The police were there, their guns pointed at me, telling me to stay where I was and to put my hands in the air where they could see them. I was terrified and confused. I still remember the blinding lights and the sound of sirens and the ever-rotating blades from the helicopters above. Then I suddenly started to feel light-headed and everything went black. When I woke up, I was in the hospital and there were these two men right by my bed, talking to the doctor. They were both bald and had a code of numbers tattooed on the back of their heads, just above where the head meets the neck. Their bodies were huge and they were both incredibly tall, towering over the doctor. They were wearing black sunglasses and black suits. I couldn't make out much of what was being said at the time. I remember the terrified look on the doctor's face. The men then turned to me, their faces completely expressionless, and one of them told me not to worry in a deep, cold, lifeless voice. They said that they worked everything out and that I wouldn't be arrested. I asked them what would I have been arrested for and they looked at each other for a second before turning back to me and they whispered in my ear "Do not ask questions that you wouldn't want to hear the answers to". They then left and I was all alone.

Anyways, this flavour is SHIT y'all. 11/10, would have again if it weren't for the fact that I can't find it anywhere (for some reason). I wonder if they discontinued it... 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: Spreadingmywings
Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Experienced
May 22, 2019
I absolutely love Monster! I've only ever tried the one with the green letters and Redbull but that's not monster. But yeah 666 rock on nahimsayin

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Reactions: binturong and LifeQuitter