• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rainmoon

Sep 30, 2020
It really feels like any day I'll do it. I'll be doing something random and a plan will come into my head and it's like, tomorrow, I won't wake up tomorrow, there will be no tomorrow. I've even started trying to help random people? Like trying to leave one last good mark on the world. I don't know, I just hope I'm able to follow through

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
You are a FANTASTIC person. Helping other people shows just how caring, warm and loving you are! If I was beside you, I would give you a huge hug. You are so like WOW! With your kindness showing loud and clear you will do GREAT things. LOVE and peace to you, again YOU ROCK!

Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
If you don't wake up tomorrow, there will still be a tomorrow for the people you are interacting with. I think that trying to leave your mark on the world before you go is a great thing to do, and at the very least, if you don't follow through on your thoughts you will still have created good in other peoples lives.