• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AboutTimeToDepart

AboutTimeToDepart

Apr 8, 2024
So I've recently changed my plan. I initially intended to ctb by jumping, but having stood at the edge now, I'm not sure I can push myself to do it. Turns out getting over my fear of heights isn't quite as easy as I had hoped. I'm now looking more towards hanging - in this case, partial suspension. Seems more comfortable than full suspension, plus I honestly don't know where I would perform a full suspension, as I cannot do it at home.

My plan currently:
I plan on getting a hotel room for the night, a hotel in which I know the rooms have a clothing rail that is strong enough to hold most of my weight. I'll leave a note for the hotel staff telling them what has happened, and to call the police - I don't want to force trauma onto the hotel worker who tries to enter my room. I'll also leave a note somewhere nearby, addressed to my family. The police (I'm assuming) will hand that over to my family after the fact.
As far as the actual hanging, I was planning on using a neck tie, or multiple to extend the length a little bit. The part around my neck will just be one necktie, the others are just to increase the reach to the clothing rail.

I have a few questions before I go any further though:
1. How difficult is this method?
2. Would a neck tie be sufficient, especially considering I'll have to use other neck ties to extend the reach towards the rail. If not, what kind of rope would be a better alternative?
3. What are the success rates of this method roughly?

One somewhat less important question too: If I were to consider full suspension, do you have any ideas of anchor points I could use for it? Like I said, I can't do it in my own home.

• Hugs
Reactions: 0utsider. and dggtscccvfd
doingitrighthistime

doingitrighthistime

May 15, 2024
Attempted and almost succeeded at a partial before
1. A fair bit difficult
2. No, a necktie is not sufficient
3. Not very successful imo people can't deal with how uncomfortable it is.

I am also considering getting a hotel room to attempt a partial sometime soon. I was considering a doorknob, but the clothing rail is a great idea. Have you done any research or have info on which hotels would have stronger bars? I'm quite hefty.

Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock
AboutTimeToDepart

AboutTimeToDepart

Apr 8, 2024
Attempted and almost succeeded at a partial before
1. A fair bit difficult
2. No, a necktie is not sufficient
3. Not very successful imo people can't deal with how uncomfortable it is.

I am also considering getting a hotel room to attempt a partial sometime soon. I was considering a doorknob, but the clothing rail is a great idea. Have you done any research or have info on which hotels would have stronger bars? I'm quite hefty.
Thanks for the answers - will look for a rope then!

As far as research goes, I've mainly looked at hotels chains near me on youtube, there's typically a few room tours which will show what is in the room - I went to a mariott hotel a year ago and the room had a pretty sturdy clothing rail in there, so there's one option at least.

I also considered the doorknob, but it just seems risky to me, though I'm pretty sure people have succeeded in using it so who knows?

CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
Thanks for the answers - will look for a rope then!

As far as research goes, I've mainly looked at hotels chains near me on youtube, there's typically a few room tours which will show what is in the room - I went to a mariott hotel a year ago and the room had a pretty sturdy clothing rail in there, so there's one option at least.

I also considered the doorknob, but it just seems risky to me, though I'm pretty sure people have succeeded in using it so who knows?
Info on rope - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-have-completed-a-booklet-of-instructions-for-partial-hanging-and-would-like-to-share-it-with-this-community.100336

No to discourage you or anything but the success rate of partial is low, most who die were lucky or like to months to prepare. My advice would be parctise a ton and be prepared just in case it doesnt work out. I myself failed

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
AboutTimeToDepart

AboutTimeToDepart

Apr 8, 2024
No to discourage you or anything but the success rate of partial is low, most who die were lucky or like to months to prepare. My advice would be parctise a ton and be prepared just in case it doesnt work out. I myself failed
It is slightly discouraging, but I really do appreciate the honesty - would rather be prepared for the potential reality than not. I'd prefer full suspension, but I just can't think of anywhere to do it right now - No hotels I can thank of have high enough anchor points it seems. Will keep searching though. Might just go camping and use it as an excuse to find a good enough tree with a sturdy branch that can hold my weight. Hard to SI your way out of that situation.

CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
Info on FS

Since you can go camping you can try researchin CO or SN

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
AboutTimeToDepart

AboutTimeToDepart

Apr 8, 2024
Info on FS

Since you can go camping you can try researchin CO or SN
SN isn't really a possibility for me, but CO is definitely an option, will look into that over the weekend, see how feasible it is. Thanks a bunch!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and CouldaHvBeenARock
C

calm_canine

Jan 7, 2024
You may be able to get some benzos to ease your nerves for jumping. They're very widespread on dark net markets. Ironically, I've found it easier to locate benzos from a reliable source on the dark net than metoclopramide for SN lol. The stickied guide mentions Alphabay and Bohemia, but DNMs come and go and those aren't around anymore. Archetyp is popular currently. There's also a newer one--or at least new to me--called Dark Matter that doesn't require you to deposit money into a market wallet (which are sometimes locked and emptied in exit scams). afaik Archetyp does not have this feature.

If you do go that route, just make sure you always PGP encrypt your messages. Additionally, the sticky recommends using a local Monero node, which is best practice, but this is skippable for the average user. A different OS also shouldn't be necessary. Finally, make sure that wherever you buy your Monero does not have KYC (know your customer--think ID photos and whatnot). This will make buying your Monero less of a pain in the ass and much more secure. I honestly wouldn't even recommend buying bitcoin first through a KYC service since it'll just add more steps. There are sites out there to directly buy Monero without KYC (you can even use a burner credit card service if you want to be really anonymous). I would buy through one of these and then transfer to a different Monero account so if that site gets raided it can't be linked to the account you use to actually buy.

(don't mind the regular edits, remembering important things as I go lol. the sticky was my starting point and I had a lot of trouble getting going because of some of the outdated stuff)

Last edited: