• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

euphemia

Dec 28, 2019
Do you guys have advice for me? I'm planning on only taking SN. No dopamine blockers. No antacids. No sleeping pills.

I still don't want failure. I still want to minimize pain.

I really thank you for your support!
I just couldn't get the other items.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I think the lack of dopamine blockers could make it tough. Your chances of vomiting are higher. And while this does not guarantee failure it could make your experience more miserable.

Reactions: Notf1xable
F

forever21

Student
Oct 19, 2019
You will need an antiemetic, I am pretty sure. Otherwise you will vomit the sn because your body will understand that its a poison

Reactions: EndlessVoid, hershberger, Victor.K and 3 others
H

hatelife

Experienced
Oct 13, 2019
pls dont, let us talk here, we are here for you:heart::aw:

Reactions: LonelyHopelessDude
E

euphemia

Dec 28, 2019
I think the lack of dopamine blockers could make it tough. Your chances of vomiting are higher. And while this does not guarantee failure it could make your experience more miserable.

From my understanding people still vomited with the dopamine blockers? I plan on having extra cups beside me....honestly I can't remember the last time I threw up, but throwing up isn't exactly painful? Plus if I only have a cup of water it can't be too much vomit right? I'm not sure...

Reactions: lovemelovemenot, Rena rossy and LMFAO FOCKERS
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
From my understanding people still vomited with the dopamine blockers? I plan on having extra cups beside me....honestly I can't remember the last time I threw up, but throwing up isn't exactly painful? Plus if I only have a cup of water it can't be too much vomit right? I'm not sure...
True, people have vomited even with dopamine blockers. But I think the chances are higher without them. Just my thought. Others here may have more insight.

Reactions: voyager
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
If one were to skip all of the extras and consume SN solo...(beyond having the extra doses at the ready), I'm thinking 2 main concerns would become even more important than usual:

A: privacy/secure location - no interruptions
B: no easy out, I.e.: ditch all phones

Reactions: Foster13 and Rena rossy
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Reactions: Time
Dawgmom

Dawgmom

Oct 23, 2019
I would wait until I had the other medications. I don't know about OTC substitutes or if anyone here has listed alternatives, but there are protocols for a reason. Why take a chance on suffering or failure and hospitalization when you can avoid it if you follow them?

Reactions: voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Stan said that he knew two people who went through without the antiemetics and it worked. I believe it was SK who said you can more or less test yourself by using a certain amount of table salt as a substitute (dose might be important, so don't just do it). Overall though, it's my impression that it's a risky thing to do. The various supplements seem to interact with each other to achieve a certain effect and the vomiting itself isn't the painful part, but the fact that some SN residue will remain in your system. Possibly enough to kill you, but slowly and probably painfully. Can you drink more? Possibly, but you'll be in some trouble by then. I'm over my head here, so wait for more info, but the complications I've heard about all involved vomiting. One member even suffered from temporary blindness, which only subsided when he was taken to hospital and administered the antidote.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: intheend and Dawgmom
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Yeah I'm considering going this route too.

i already have SN but I ordered meto a few weeks ago but it's stuck when I track the order so I don't think it's going to arrive. I could order meto again from another site....but that means I'd have to wait another month or so and I dont think I can wait that long.

My depression is getting worse and showing other symptoms. I have now reached the stage where I literally feel dead inside, and I dont mean that in a pejorative sense like being super sad. I am super sad but what I mean is that I now no longer find anything interesting or pleasurable. The hobbies I used to do no longer interest me, I no longer have the motivation to read books I used to enjoy. movies and YouTube videos bore me now too. I have nothing left.

theres Literally only one thing left in my life that brings me pleasure, and that is sleeping. So I now find myself sleeping more and more hours per day, and the hours I am awake just feel...well dead. Like I'm alive but not living anymore.

i just want to sleep forever and never wake up, I don't think I can wait another month for a new order of meto to arrive.

so I'm with you OP, I'm considering trying SN without meto.

That or I'm going to admit myself to a psych ward. My mind is so fucked at this point those are my two options now, ctb or admit myself to a psych ward which I dont even know how to do.

i used to believe I could get out of this dark place I'm at alone if I just found the motivation, but now I know that is impossible. I now know I'm so mentally screwed up that I either need to seek professional help or I'm going to ctb sooner or later.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: PDAnnie2610, TheEndof, intheend and 6 others
E

euphemia

Dec 28, 2019
If one were to skip all of the extras and consume SN solo...(beyond having the extra doses at the ready), I'm thinking 2 main concerns would become even more important than usual:

A: privacy/secure location - no interruptions
B: no easy out, I.e.: ditch all phones

the no phones is good advice...
Yeah I'm thinking of doing it in the middle of the night I live with family but they're on separate floors as me... hopefully I wouldn't make noise from pain

i already have SN but I ordered meto a few weeks ago but it's stuck when I track the order so I don't think it's going to arrive. I could order meto again from another site....but that means I'd have to wait another month or so and I dont think I can wait that long.

My depression is getting worse and showing other symptoms. I have now reached the stage where I literally feel dead inside, and I dont mean that in a pejorative sense like being super sad. I am super sad but what I mean is that I now no longer find anything interesting or pleasurable. The hobbies I used to do no longer interest me, I no longer have the motivation to read books I used to enjoy. movies and YouTube videos bore me now too. I have nothing left.

theres Literally only one thing left in my life that brings me pleasure, and that is sleeping. So I now find myself sleeping more and more hours per day, and the hours I am awake just feel...well dead. Like I'm alive but not living anymore.

i just want to sleep forever and never wake up, I don't think I can wait another month for a new order of meto to arrive.

That or I'm going to admit myself to a psych ward. My mind is so fucked at this point those are my two options now, ctb or admit myself to a psych ward which I dont even know how to do.

i used to believe I could get out of this dark place I'm at alone if I just found the motivation, but now I know that is impossible. I now know I'm so mentally screwed up that I either need to seek professional help or I'm going to ctb sooner or later.

it's weird I'm not depressed but I don't find anything enjoyable. I don't really want anything and I can relate to just wanting to sleep... sleep is kinda ruined for me though because that gets interrupted

I went to the psych ward and it was just creepy like a lot of aggressive people there. It didn't feel safe.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: PDAnnie2610, Victor.K and EgressiveLolixir
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
My advice would be to wait untill you have acquired everything that is needed. Why take the risk? Surely it must be possible to obtain anti-emetics through a doctor or an online pharmacy.

Reactions: k75, Victor.K, Dawgmom and 1 other person
chris8000

chris8000

Experienced
Dec 10, 2019
I think doing it without antiemetics is risky and I wouldn't do that personally. The things should not be hard to get in most countries if one uses their imagination. You are more likely to vomit without them and pain is more likely then you could end up in hospital. CTB should be carefully thought through and not rushed. You have your whole life to CTB.

it's weird I'm not depressed but I don't find anything enjoyable.
I went to the psych ward and it was just creepy like a lot of aggressive people there. It didn't feel safe.

I'm sure some psych words are horrible and that really isn't helpful. Part of the problem here is the mental health services are failing people. Might I ask have you considered any alternative options than standard drugs and psychotherapy? CBT? I've found herbs and meditation useful, yoga, and Qi gong over the years. Maybe you tried a load of stuff already for years to try to improve things, I don't know, but there is often a better and more gentle way, even if is a hard way. Especially if your young or this problem hasn't been going on that long it might be worth a try.

I get it's your choice etc, but sometimes it's helpful to hear another perspective and if there's doubt in your mind I'd urge you to reconsider, or at least, take some more time over it.

Reactions: Victor.K
E

euphemia

Dec 28, 2019
My advice would be to wait untill you have acquired everything that is needed. Why take the risk? Surely it must be possible to obtain anti-emetics through a doctor or an online pharmacy.

thanks. sorry. I really can't wait...just can't handle another day at work nor seeing my counselor who is onto me about suicide so he's kinda annoying me at this point but my family is forcing me to go. it's hard to explain without sounding petty or obscure but I really can't do another day I guess.

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
thanks. sorry. I really can't wait...just can't handle another day at work nor seeing my counselor who is onto me about suicide so he's kinda annoying me at this point but my family is forcing me to go. it's hard to explain without sounding petty or obscure but I really can't do another day I guess.

You do not need to justify yourself to me at all. I'm sorry you feel pressured to do this so quickly. Yet another pernicious effect of the suicide prohibition instated by this insane society.

It's completely up to you. If it would help I'd be willing to listen to you, as I'm sure many others would on here as well. If you do decide to follow through on your plan I wish you succes.

If need be call in sick at work or simply quit. Tell your counselor to go to hell if he bugs you this much. Unless you're under court order they can't force you to attend therapy. The best of luck to you.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Rena rossy, Ἡγησίας and 2 others
gambardella

gambardella

De l'inconvénient d'être né
Dec 1, 2019

Your situation is the exact same as mine. Reading doesn't soothe me anymore and I feel like going crazier each day. I don't have any control on my thoughts anymore, and unfortunately sleep doesn't come as easily as before. I truly feel like going crazy. I'm also thinking of doing SN with OTC antiemetics cause I'm afraid my order will only come too late. The anxiety is becoming too much. I have nothing to distract myself, not even sleep. I wish I could just drink enough to have the guts to hang myself or jump off a building.

• Hugs
Reactions: intheend, JustVisiting and LMLN
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
Do you guys have advice for me? I'm planning on only taking SN. No dopamine blockers. No antacids. No sleeping pills.

You should at least take a good antacid. The body must become overwhelmed with the SN action. If it doesn't, you will survive.

Reactions: WhyIsLife56
H

HadenoughHA

Dec 17, 2019

Hey you're not alone you've described exactly how I feel, especially about the books and the videos and sleeping is the only release...I get this totally

Reactions: gambardella
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019

@NeCkDeEp recently CTB without using anti-emetic. She said she could drink a whole bottle of wine without throwing up, so she felt confident....
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/catching-the-bus-tonight.27850/page-8#post-512685
The ibuprofen and rennie should be easy to get, but they are not 100% essential.

Are you certain you can't get any meto ?
You could always PM someone to get more info.

"PM" (PM = personal message, a bit like sending someone an email)
You need to make at least 5 posts and need to have been active for at least 24 hours to get access.
If you don't know what to post, you can post in some of the "games" threads (see "offtopic" section).
Once you have PM access, when you hover the mouse pointer over a user name, you will see a "start conversation" button...

Note : As always, please note that I strongly encourage you to seek help with whatever is troubling you. With the right help things can improve. There are many sources of help if you look and reach out. Please seek assistance in any and every way possible. You alone must decide upon your actions and take full responsibility for them, and you should always favour seeking help and keeping out of harm's way.

E

euphemia

Dec 28, 2019
You do not need to justify yourself to me at all. I'm sorry you feel pressured to do this so quickly. Yet another pernicious effect of the suicide prohibition instated by this insane society.

It's completely up to you. If it would help I'd be willing to listen to you, as I'm sure many others would on here as well. If you do decide to follow through on your plan I wish you succes.

If need be call in sick at work or simply quit. Tell your counselor to go to hell if he bugs you this much. Unless you're under court order they can't force you to attend therapy. The best of luck to you.

thanks that was really sweet
@NeCkDeEp recently CTB without using anti-emetic. She said she could drink a whole bottle of wine without throwing up, so she felt confident....
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/catching-the-bus-tonight.27850/page-8#post-512685
The ibuprofen and rennie should be easy to get, but they are not 100% essential.

You need to make at least 5 posts and need to have been active for at least 24 hours to get access.
If you don't know what to post, you can post in some of the "games" threads (see "offtopic" section).
Once you have PM access, when you hover the mouse pointer over a user name, you will see a "start conversation" button...

Note : As always, please note that I strongly encourage you to seek help with whatever is troubling you. With the right help things can improve. There are many sources of help if you look and reach out. Please seek assistance in any and every way possible. You alone must decide upon your actions and take full responsibility for them, and you should always favour seeking help and keeping out of harm's way.

Ok
I'll try to get the ibuprofen and antacid... I take those about an hour before the SN right?

Do you recommend sleeping pills also?

Last edited:
dioxide

dioxide

Dec 6, 2019
Ginger is a natural antiemetic, i dunno if this can help.

H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
People have succeeded in a SN suicide without antiemetics, and people have killed themselves accidentally, so I don't think you'll fail if you take enough. Vomiting isn't an automatic failure.

But for your own sake, you could at least get some OTC antiemetics. It's still better than nothing, I presume.

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019

Yes. NeCkDeEp. RIP :aw:

• Love
Reactions: jgm63
E

euphemia

Dec 28, 2019
People have succeeded in a SN suicide without antiemetics, and people have killed themselves accidentally, so I don't think you'll fail if you take enough. Vomiting isn't an automatic failure.

But for your own sake, you could at least get some OTC antiemetics. It's still better than nothing, I presume.

what's an otc antiemetic?
Ginger is a natural antiemetic, i dunno if this can help.

is this true? I wouldn't mind trying to get some ginger
Does anyone know if seizures happen taking SN?

Last edited:
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
what's an otc antiemetic?

is this true? I wouldn't mind trying to get some ginger
Does anyone know if seizures happen taking SN?
Anytime oxygen is cut off from the brain seizures can happen. It's not limited to SN method.

E

euphemia

Dec 28, 2019
Anytime oxygen is cut off from the brain seizures can happen. It's not limited to SN method.

boy am I gonna have a fun night tonight :/
Do I need to take a sleeping pill?

Last edited:
E

euphemia

Dec 28, 2019
I got Benadryl
Think that should be fine?
Also got antacid and ibuprofen

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I got Benadryl
Think that should be fine?
Also got antacid and ibuprofen
If the Benadryl says "diphenhydramine" then it should have some antiemetic properties.
It won't be as good as meto, but it's better than nothing.

It might also help you to sleep....

Can you get "dramamine" or "gravol", or anything that says "dimenhydrinate" ? Those might be slightly better.
Meclizine might also be an option.

The peaceful pill handbook states that cannabis is an antiemetic, but if you're not used to taking it then I'm not sure if that would be a good idea.

Last edited: