• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I have shattering anxiety. My life can never work out for me now, I accept im going to die. Is anxiety SI? I hope not because I don't want it to interfere with preparations, especially when I take SN

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Anxiety afaik isn't SI. In some cases it can be treated using Benzos and/or other medications.

Benzos are suggested to reduce anxiety in the SN protocol.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Anxiety afaik isn't SI. In some cases it can be treated using Benzos and/or other medications.

Benzos are suggested to reduce anxiety in the SN protocol.
Amazing, if only I could get some.. oh wait I can't because I can't access PayPal to buy BitCoin to pay for benzos, fuck. Please help me out people! Thanks

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Anxiety is reaction to danger. I am tormented by it throughout my life, I just want it to end.

Reactions: divinemistress36
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I'm taking a while to die. I can't help it sorry! I'd like to just get on with it and fuck off as well. I'm getting better at preparing to fast for death and SN, when it happens I will be free from my cutting anxiety, 10 years is long enough
More anxiety, more pain, more suffering. Where can I get benzos? I'm desperate

Last edited:
Reactions: TiredOfAllThis