• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I think I have been experiencing anxiety in the form of rage ……

growing up typical meltdowns
Beating myself up, punching walls , and ripping up all my books and trawling around like a tornado .

Birthday is coming up , anxiety is building up

Gonna probably be drunk for the next few days. I can't handle reality right now….

Anyone else experienced anxiety in the form of rage , and is this even a thing? lol

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I think I have been experiencing anxiety in the form of rage ……

growing up typical meltdowns
Beating myself up, punching walls , and ripping up all my books and trawling around like a tornado .

Birthday is coming up , anxiety is building up

Gonna probably be drunk for the next few days. I can't handle reality right now….

Anyone else experienced anxiety in the form of rage , and is this even a thing? lol
lol Sounds like it's a thing! It's prob not anxiety or I could be wrong but anxiety shouldn't cause punching walls and other stuff you mentioned.. just chill if having a drink can help why not just don't get too intoxicated. Happy birthday btw

Reactions: melancholymallory03
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
I think it's 100% possible for this to be a thing. It would fit into the whole fight-flight-freeze-fawn response. (I say this as someone who knows very little about the topic)

Last edited:
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
lol Sounds like it's a thing! It's prob not anxiety or I could be wrong but anxiety shouldn't cause punching walls and other stuff you mentioned.. just chill if having a drink can help why not just don't get too intoxicated. Happy birthday btw
I feel scared when it happens that's the only reason I kinda assumed anxiety but I think it could be overlapping with something else this is true
I feel intense injustice regarding what happened to me , so it could build up a rage ….. but I'm careful to only hurt myself and my environments like destroying property maybe of my own but I do have self control outside I just usually run into my home and attack myself there 😭

Reactions: karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I feel scared when it happens that's the only reason I kinda assumed anxiety but I think it could be overlapping with something else this is true
I feel intense injustice regarding what happened to me , so it could build up a rage ….. but I'm careful to only hurt myself and my environments like destroying property maybe of my own but I do have self control outside I just usually run into my home and attack myself there 😭
instead of destroying your room maybe breathe and listen to music to calm you down. I think I need to learn self control too I normally go off on my coworkers if I'm having my morning attitude so you're not alone

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
instead of destroying your room maybe breathe and listen to music to calm you down. I think I need to learn self control too I normally go off on my coworkers if I'm having my morning attitude so you're not alone
Yes thank you , I'm listening to pyramid song by Radiohead it always relaxes me……

I'm sorry that you go off on you're coworkers , you must feel guilty and confused after this is tough and must be so confusing

Why do you usually go off on them?

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
It's not confusing at all. Just if the get in my nerve at work. I don't feel guilty but I like to have self control and deal with them better! They can be mean bitches but we self control for us not for people

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
It's not confusing at all. Just if the get in my nerve at work. I don't feel guilty but I like to have self control and deal with them better! They can be mean bitches but we self control for us not for people
I'm sorry if I misunderstood! 0:
we could all probably benefit from a bit more self control ..:0
You're work environment seems toxic I hope they stop being bitches soon/:

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I'm sorry if I misunderstood! 0:
we could all probably benefit from a bit more self control ..:0
You're work environment seems toxic I hope they stop being bitches soon/:
I'm a hair stylist so you figure! I'm just hoping to kms soon I really want to just stop everything I have no energy to move forward anymore.

• Hugs
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

Feb 2, 2024
I've never heard about this

Wdym
The (to me know) responses to threats are flight(run away), fight, freeze(do absolutely nothing, the body shuts down what is not needed, it can be observed in animals who are being eaten alive in documentaries) and fawn(be less of a threat to the thing that's threatening you).

Since threats are scary it's possible for the body/mind to assume there is a threat when you feel scared or experience anxiety. Then it would follow that you/your body would or want to react in one of those ways in this case anger.

Alternatively the anger could just be a reaction to calm you/your body down after experiencing anxiety very similar to how people laugh after something stressful happened.

Again, I say this as someone who has only a little surface knowledge about this topic.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
I'm a hair stylist so you figure! I'm just hoping to kms soon I really want to just stop everything I have no energy to move forward anymore.
I hope you find peace on you're journey and the freedom from the situation you deserve 🕊🧡
The (to me know) responses to threats are flight(run away), fight, freeze(do absolutely nothing, the body shuts down what is not needed, it can be observed in animals who are being eaten alive in documentaries) and fawn(be less of a threat to the thing that's threatening you).

Since threats are scary it's possible for the body/mind to assume there is a threat when you feel scared or experience anxiety. Then it would follow that you/your body would or want to react in one of those ways in this case anger.

Alternatively the anger could just be a reaction to calm you/your body down after experiencing anxiety very similar to how people laugh after something stressful happened.

Again, I say this as someone who has only a little surface knowledge about this topic.
This is some interesting info thank you!

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

Feb 2, 2024
I just searched for some information correlating anxiety and anger and what I found was anger causing anxiety. It could be poor anger management/expression/and what not skills that cause your anxiety. As in you are afraid of the way you express your anger and the way you act while you're angry rather than you being angry because you're scared. This info is from 5min of skimming over articles so take it with a grain of salt.