• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Despite the fact that procreation is the biggest crime and the cause of suffering and death, no punishment has been set for it, in the hope of a day that giving birth to a human being will be considered a crime equivalent to a murder.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, myusername890, Vicolo cieco and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes it truly is the most horrific crime that causes endless amounts of harm and suffering, this human species certainly is an abomination, the fact that this species hasn't gone voluntarily extinct yet really is beyond tragic.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, Vicolo cieco, redeeming_butterfly and 1 other person
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
No, it's not ;).

We are one species of many on this planet.
Of course we are "better" and smarter, but suffering will still exist. With us or without us.
Maybe another species will even evolve and become as intelligent as us. My favorite are monkeys ;).

We also don't know what comes after death.
Nothingness is a wishful thinking of some people, but at the moment it is not a fact because we do not have reliable knowledge about it.

Another thing is that we on this site often have a distorted perspective on such matters.
Our point of view is not always correct.
For me, antinatalism is such an example.
For me, antinatalism is naive.

Personally, I also do not feel passionate hatred towards all of humanity (of course, to put it mildly, I don't wish anything good to some people).
I don't want to take away other people's opportunity to make their own decisions.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
We also don't know what comes after death.
in empty space particles are created and destroyed in particle–antiparticle pairs, which in most cases shortly annihilate each other and disappear.
similar we are created and destroyed who knows maybe nothing maybe another machine existence one things for sure your nothing for all time when you die

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
in empty space particles are created and destroyed in particle–antiparticle pairs, which in most cases shortly annihilate each other and disappear.
similar we are created and destroyed who knows maybe nothing maybe another machine existence one things for sure your nothing for all time when you die
We have no guarantee ;).
We may be limited by our own mind and we do not see other solutions, or we are unable to do so.

Nothingness may seem logical from our perspective, but this is not necessarily true.

Nothingness is a theory, nothing more.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
What about that most are happy and enjoy life?

We can't deny everyone else joy and happiness just because we have depression.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
What about that most are happy and enjoy life?

We can't deny everyone else joy and happiness just because we have depression.
i am talking about transhumanism is the position that human beings should be permitted to use technology to modify and enhance human cognition and bodily function, expanding abilities and capacities beyond current biological constraints, engineering new biological machines via dna with much longer lifespans by this time humanity would of transform into a hyper intelligent humanity

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739