Eiswuerfel1019

Eiswuerfel1019

CURSED?
Nov 25, 2023
I have decided on BDO overdose as my method, now i would like to know if an antiemetic like domperidone, etc... is needed in order for this method to work.

Thanks in advance

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
All oral overdoses demand the use of an anti-emetic.

Reactions: Eiswuerfel1019
Spectre

Spectre

I am serious about not taking things seriously
Nov 27, 2023
Does anyone have more info on this method?

Eiswuerfel1019

Eiswuerfel1019

CURSED?
Nov 25, 2023
Does anyone have more info on this method?
I took about 30ml Butandiole and 3mg Lorazepam without any antiemetics. It took about 10-15 minutes until I started to throw up, I fell unconscious a few seconds later and was found after around 20 minutes of being unconscious (paramedics arrived another 15 minutes later). According to paramedics I was gasping for air while my body was trying to throw up. I woke up hours later in the ICU with doctors telling me I almost sustained brain damage and was lucky to be alive.

I have no memory of any significant pain. The only thing i can consider uncomfortable was throwing up before collapsing

If you are going for this method I recommend to use antiemetic and more than 30ml of BDO to ensure you wont wake up like me. Any Benzo can also be added to help with SI and lethality as benzos and butandiol are both CNS depressants.

Just remember that if you DO wake up, theres a decent chance of permanent damage to your brain or other organs.

• Love
Reactions: Spectre
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I took about 30ml Butandiole and 3mg Lorazepam without any antiemetics. It took about 10-15 minutes until I started to throw up, I fell unconscious a few seconds later and was found after around 20 minutes of being unconscious (paramedics arrived another 15 minutes later). According to paramedics I was gasping for air while my body was trying to throw up. I woke up hours later in the ICU with doctors telling me I almost sustained brain damage and was lucky to be alive.

I have no memory of any significant pain. The only thing i can consider uncomfortable was throwing up before collapsing

If you are going for this method I recommend to use antiemetic and more than 30ml of BDO to ensure you wont wake up like me. Any Benzo can also be added to help with SI and lethality as benzos and butandiol are both CNS depressants.

Just remember that if you DO wake up, theres a decent chance of permanent damage to your brain or other organs.
I'm sorry you went through sounds awful. Are you happy or sad that it didn't work?

• Love
Eiswuerfel1019

Eiswuerfel1019

CURSED?
Nov 25, 2023
I'm sorry you went through sounds awful. Are you happy or sad that it didn't work?
Im not sure tbh, im happy that i got lucky enough to not sustain any permanent damage and didnt end up in a psych ward. The feeling of waking up in ICU however knowing I failed my attempt was increadibly awful.

Thank you for your kind words <3

P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
what BDO means?