• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Just wondering if anyone has any antidepressant recommendations.
I don't care about the loss of libido or weight gain. These things are not important to me at the moment.
I've tried lexapro recently but it made no difference and gave me headaches.
I also struggle with low energy.

• Love
Reactions: mortuarymary
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I've been on venlafaxine for years. It helps. I take it with a combination of tegretol and Queltapine and lithium. Seems to be ok for me but they want me off tegretol as it's fucked up my white cell count.

violetskies

violetskies

always sleepy
Feb 1, 2024
i've been on sertraline and trazodone in the past but they didn't do much for me. i've been on fluoxetine for a few years (i think the brand is prozac but i'm not sure, they don't rlly use brand names in the uk) and it helped at first but now i don't think it's doing much - i'm also struggling with low energy so i don't know if that would help you :(

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
i've been on sertraline and trazodone in the past but they didn't do much for me. i've been on fluoxetine for a few years (i think the brand is prozac but i'm not sure, they don't rlly use brand names in the uk) and it helped at first but now i don't think it's doing much - i'm also struggling with low energy so i don't know if that would help you :(
Low energy is the worse.

Reactions: violetskies