C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Apparently, a lot of anti SN campaigns are ongoing recently. When will the mods take action against this? This is obviously an action from governments or other institutions.

It goes against the meaning of this forum. Almost every day another thread pops up.

It is well known that SN is almost as good as Nembutal. Therefore it is very obvious that this is a campaign.

Reactions: squirley
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
People question things all the time. It doesn't make them pro or anti anything.

It's clear that you hold SN very close to your heart, but the world isn't all black and white.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Crono, squirley and 1 other person
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
I doubt they would do something like that, no government has any interest in quietly dismissing the SN, but rather in doing so in a very visible way in order to establish itself as protector.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, dillydally and squirley
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so cruel that pro-lifers are doing that now, it disgusts me that they would try to deliberately scare suicidal people but anyway I'm not even surprised.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
I havnt personally seen any threads,
but 'd suggest just reporting them? The mods work pretty quick once anything pro-life or otherwise is reported.

If it's just people that have misguided knowledge about sn. Point them to a thread that can educate them a bit.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
I doubt they would do something like that, no government has any interest in quietly dismissing the SN, but rather in doing so in a very visible way in order to establish itself as protector.
LoL.

Governments trying to ban it. Restrict access to it. And apparently also post misinformation in order to stop people using it.
I havnt personally seen any threads,
but 'd suggest just reporting them? The mods work pretty quick once anything pro-life or otherwise is reported.

If it's just people that have misguided knowledge about sn. Point them to a thread that can educate them a bit.
People need to question everything here and not just believe in cute cat avatars or heart breaking "experiences".
Apparently, a lot of anti SN campaigns are ongoing recently. When will the mods take action against this? This is obviously an action from governments or other institutions.

It goes against the meaning of this forum. Almost every day another thread pops up.

It is well known that SN is almost as good as Nembutal. Therefore it is very obvious that this is a campaign.
My question remains.

Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3, Sans and TapeMachine
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
I don't think there's any misinformation. SN is not entirely peaceful as you're going to be conscious during the process of death and there's many negative symptoms you can experience. I'm not sure if benzos will completely knock you out if you're in pain. People are just being reasonably skeptial of the method.

D

Deleted member 65988

I definitely think benzos work, they've been shown to work when post-mortem was performed and found traces of Alprazolam and Lorazepam and thats from a few cases. Being conscious during the process isn't entirely correct either because as much as people experience the more common symptoms of nausea, tachycardia etc.. unconsciousness happens eventually so being conscious during death isn't true as the by the point where Methomoglobin levels reach lethal levels of above 60&, unconsciousness is very likely at that point.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and RainAndSadness
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
If you look at threads about other methods, you will see that people question the effectiveness of the method all the time, talk about the risks etc. It's not just with SN. Why do you think everyone who talks about SN are pro lifers or government agents?

D

Deleted member 65988

If you look at threads about other methods, you will see that people question the effectiveness of the method all the time, talk about the risks etc. It's not just with SN. Why do you think everyone who talks about SN are pro lifers or government agents?
Conarc has been that way for a while. I honestly that the risks and its effectiveness has been discussed quite a lot over the past few years too, enough for people to decide whether it's a method that they can use or not.

C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
I don't think there's any misinformation. SN is not entirely peaceful as you're going to be conscious during the process of death and there's many negative symptoms you can experience. I'm not sure if benzos will completely knock you out if you're in pain. People are just being reasonably skeptial of the method.
This is the misinformation itself.

• Yay!
Reactions: lwlaiet8887
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
People need to question everything here and not just believe in cute cat avatars or heart breaking "experiences".
You're not wrong. And people do.

No one can really decipher that for you. It depends on your personal outlooks and the reason why you're here.

Some are here for empathy, story telling, or just to vent. Mental health / substance abuse can also factor in.

Others are here for the available resources and guides. And strictly for this. And discuss all types of cases. Success or failures. With key facts and.logic.

That's for you to decide if you want to
read / belive or even participate in that thread. Whatever the topic may be.

You're free to make any argument / opinion you'd like as long as it's within the forums rules. And this goes for everyone. I've been warned before for calling people out in an aggressive manner so be mindful of that.

It's no secret that this forum , is being monitored by pro-lifers , trolls and LE. On a daily basis,
And its been known before you or myself were around.
Be mindful of what you post and report anything that you feel is out of.place.

Also please refer to the threads I posted in response to this whole thing that will be able to guide people in the right direction instead of assuming things about said methods. I shared 3 different threads.

Last edited:
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
You're not wrong. And people do.

No one can really decipher that for you. It depends on your personal outlooks and the reason why you're here.

Some are here for empathy, story telling, or just to vent. Mental health / substance abuse can also factor in.

Others are here for the available resources and guides. And strictly for this. And discuss all types of cases. Success or failures. With key facts and.logic.

That's for you to decide if you want to
read / belive or even participate in that thread. Whatever the topic may be.

You're free to make any argument / opinion you'd like as long as it's within the forums rules. And this goes for everyone. I've been warned before for calling people out in an aggressive manner so be mindful of that.

It's no secret that this forum , is being monitored by pro-lifers , trolls and LE. On a daily basis,
And its been known before you or myself were around.
Be mindful of what you post and report anything that you feel is out of.place.

Also please refer to the threads I posted in response to this whole thing that will be able to guide people in the right direction instead of assuming things about said methods. I shared 3 different threads.

This is one of these threads.

PPH and Stans guide should be read instead.

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
This is one of these threads.

PPH and Stans guide should be read instead.

Not that those both aren't great resources.

Vizzy . Rip. Did a massive thread with a lot more information and updated as well.

Took a little from both which is basic information. And added to it with in depth explanations / pictures / studys / experiences.

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
LoL.

Governments trying to ban it. Restrict access to it. And apparently also post misinformation in order to stop people using it.

My question remains.

U hve ignord litrlly evrythng tht slf hve attmptd t/ sy t/ u twce in d.ms 2dy

Thre r membrs wth gnuine anxties abt a methd & n.e1 wh/ = nt in agreemnt wth u tht SN = as gd as N = eithr 'spreadng misinfo' or a 'govrnmnt agnt' or a 'pro-lifr'

SN ws givn a 7/10 pceflnss r8tng - b awre tht ths r8tng = contingnt on usng a specfc protcl & medcatns 2 rduce nausea & ptentl dscomfrt & pain sch as hedaches & tachycrdia or symptms tht mght dsturb ppl lke ringng in ears -- & tht = nt takng in2 consdratn ppl wh/ react neg8tvly t/ certn AEs & xpernce akysthia

Anothr membr providd a scientfc sourc whch spportd diffrng reasns fr hedaches tht thy wre nervs abt & agn thy wre 'spreadng panc'

Ppl r allowd 2 xpress thr fears arnd dffrnt sde-effcts tht mght bothr thm

Th/ pph r8tng = genrlised r8tng whch ds nt tke in2 account indvidul physiolgy in reactng 2 SN sch as ulcrs & gastro issus & also indivdl fears tht membrs hve arnd pain or vomitng or anxty of th/ unknwn in genrl or whthr longr-trm sde-effcts mght or mght nt xist - ths = Y credble & scientfc sourcs whn makng claims r importnt 2 b proprly informd

Ppl wh/ hve takn SN hve usd diffrnt protocls sch as th/ 48 hrs or th/ stat dse & ppl hve usd diffrnt AEs or altern8tves t/ bnzos bcse of limtd accessbilty t/ diffrnt medcatns

Sme ppl hve passd pceflly & othr ppl hve xperncd SI & thn changd thr mnd or bcme dstressd @ sme of th/ abve-listd sde-effcts tht thy hve xperncd

SN = nt a barbitu8 -- = wll nt 4rce a persn t/ relax as th/ procss evlves

Fr ths reasn ppl nd 2 b sre abt thr decsn t/ ctb & b comprhensvly rsearchd & infrmd s/ tht thy cn knw wht 2 xpect in ordr 2 mitig8 anxties tht happn wth th/ methd & knw hw 2 prepre th/ mst effctve medcatns in advnce & fast proprly etc

Am persnlly nt sre whthr ur own anxty = also tht intnse tht u wll nt hear n.ethng abt SN tht = nt 100% postve bt evry1 knws tht SN cn pssbly cme wth sme sde-effcts thy wll b willng 2 toler8 & tht thy cn prepre fr wth th/ rght additnl medcatns

• Love
Reactions: Crono, Praestat_Mori, リンさん and 2 others
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023

Thre r membrs wth gnuine anxties abt a methd & n.e1 wh/ = nt in agreemnt wth u tht SN = as gd as N = eithr 'spreadng misinfo' or a 'govrnmnt agnt' or a 'pro-lifr'

SN ws givn a 7/10 pceflnss r8tng - b awre tht ths r8tng = contingnt on usng a specfc protcl & medcatns 2 rduce nausea & ptentl dscomfrt & pain sch as hedaches & tachycrdia or symptms tht mght dsturb ppl lke ringng in ears -- & tht = nt takng in2 consdratn ppl wh/ react neg8tvly t/ certn AEs & xpernce akysthia

Anothr membr providd a scientfc sourc whch spportd diffrng reasns fr hedaches tht thy wre nervs abt & agn thy wre 'spreadng panc'

Th/ pph r8tng = genrlised r8tng whch ds nt tke in2 account indvidul physiolgy in reactng 2 SN sch as ulcrs & gastro issus & also indivdl fears tht membrs hve arnd pain or vomitng or anxty of th/ unknwn in genrl or whthr longr-trm sde-effcts mght or mght nt xist - ths = Y credble & scientfc sourcs whn makng claims r importnt 2 b proprly informd

Ppl wh/ hve takn SN hve usd diffrnt protocls sch as th/ 48 hrs or th/ stat dse & ppl hve usd diffrnt AEs or altern8tves t/ bnzos bcse of limtd accessbilty t/ diffrnt medcatns

Sme ppl hve passd pceflly & othr ppl hve xperncd SI & thn changd thr mnd or bcme dstressd @ sme of th/ abve-listd sde-effcts tht thy hve xperncd

Fr ths reasn ppl nd 2 b sre abt thr decsn t/ ctb & b comprhensvly rsearchd & infrmd s/ tht thy cn knw wht 2 xpect in ordr 2 mitig8 anxties tht happn wth th/ methd & knw hw 2 prepre th/ mst effctve medcatns in advnce & fast proprly etc

Am persnlly nt sre whthr ur own anxty = also tht intnse tht u wll nt hear n.ethng abt SN tht = nt 100% postve bt evry1 knws tht SN cn pssbly cme wth sme sde-effcts thy wll b willng 2 toler8 & tht thy cn prepre fr wth th/ rght additnl medcatns
How do you know these members are real people with true CTB intentions? How can you trust so easily whilst SN is getting banned and companies getting trouble to sell it coz it a very reliable and mostly peaceful method? As a mod, every user and comment should be handled with caution, distance and neutrality.

I dont completely disagree with what you said, I am just severely bothered by the fact that almost every day a new thread with mostly incorrect statements against SN appears.

Not everything is wrong but in order to keep the good reputation of SN it would be helpful to close these threads and refer to the PPH and other well known guides. It is a fact that SN is ranked right after Nembutal. But many "users" describe it as an acid bath or whatever.

New members will read the recent threads and get the impression that SN is a very bad method. And this is exactly what authorities and prolifers want to achieve. But arent we a pro choice forum and not anti suicide?

Last edited:
Sans

Sans

Protesting the conditions of an inhumane world
Oct 2, 2019

Translated to "normal english" per Dot's request:

"SN was given a 7/10 peacefulness rating - be aware that this rating is contingent on using a specific protocol and medications to reduce nausea and potential discomfort and pain such as headaches and tachycardia or symptoms that might disturb people like ringing in ears - and that is not taking into condiseration people who react negatively to certain AEs and experience akathisia.

Another member provided a scientific source which supported differing reasons for headaches that they were nervous about and again they were "spreading panic".

People are allowed to express their fears and different side effects that might bother them.

The PPH rating is generalised rating which does not take into account individual physiology in reacting to SN such as ulcers and gastro issues and also individual fears that members have around pain or vomiting or anxiety of the unknown in general or whether longer-term side effects might or might not exist - this is why credible and scientific sources when making claims are important to be properly informed.

People who have taken SN have used different protocols such as the 48 hours or the stat dose and people have used different AEs or alternatives to benzos because of limited accessibility to different medications.

Some people have passed peacefully and other people have experienced SI and then changed their mind or became distressed at some of the above-listed side effects that they have experienced.

SN is not a barbituate and will not force a person to relax as the process evolves.

For this reason people need to be sure about their decision to CTB and be comprehensively researched and informed so that they can know what to expect in otder to mitigate anxieties that happen with the method and know how to prepare the most effective medications in advance and fast properly, etc.

I am personally not sure wherher your own anxiety is also that intense that you will not hear anything about SN that is not 100% positive but everyone knows that SN can possibly come with some side effects they will be willing to tolerate and that they can prepare for with the right additional medications.

• Love
Reactions: Crono, squirley, リンさん and 2 others