phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
I was wondering if there's some people on this forum who got brain injured and is living now with th consequences of that action (it doesn't have to be a suicide attempt the main cause). If you want to tell us your stories! How you got brain injuries? What's the most noticeable changes you got from brain damage? Are you recovering (or have you fully recovered)? Is your actual condition bearable or too debilitating to the point of making you even more suicidal?

I think it's a very useful and important topic. If you feel like sharing your story (or even the story of a closed one who got brain damaged), go on!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: M.O.N, アホペンギン and Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Strangling myself and banging my head against the wall probably gave me brain damage, I feel different now and a harder time coordinating myself. I'm not sure if its anxiety or whatever but I feel a lot different than how I used to feel.

• Hugs
Reactions: M.O.N and Alisalyx
phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
Strangling myself and banging my head against the wall probably gave me brain damage, I feel different now and a harder time coordinating myself. I'm not sure if its anxiety or whatever but I feel a lot different than how I used to feel.
Sorry for asking, are you joking?