• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
So my older borther was verbally assulting my mom again. 90% of the time I ignore his tantrums becuase it's all lies and attention whoreing bullshit manipulation. But I just couldn't take it anymore. Went downstairs to beat him with a piece of ply wood, mom stopped me.

After the neighbor and my mom calmed me down. My mom was telling the neighbor how if I weren't home with him, she would move out. She fears for my life at the hands of his bullshit, if she weren't here. And even tho when I'm home alone with him I DON'T CROSS PATHS WITH HIM, she's right. He tried to killed me 3 times already.

So instead of making her stay here, and to not give that psycho the satisfaction it literally would be better to kill myself. That way my mom would be able to live on her own away from that abusive cunt and I would return to the nothing I longingly desire. I fucking hate life to the fullest. If life was good, abusive people like him would not exsist. If there was a god, he would be the one dead, not my dad and not soon to be me. I am so sick of living in fear cuz of him.

Reactions: shadow11 and lv-gras