• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Phoenix

Student
Feb 27, 2021
I feel you. Overdosed tried to jump infront of a train then was found with N. Never got sectioned apart from for 24 hours by police. When I tried to jump infront of a train I wasn't even referred to the crisis team and when my N was found I didn't even have an MHA. In my case I think they just want me dead.

A

angelfeather

Student
Oct 31, 2020
After I overdosed recently and ended up in hospital, I agreed to pick up my medication weekly, only for them to give me a months worth of tablets by mistake. I too was never referred to the crisis team but was told to pick up the phone myself on the following Monday to make contact with the Mental Health Services. Lol...

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Don't blame the Tories, it was equally as bad under the other lot. It's just a political can they kick backwards and forwards to each other, in the meantime they all get private healthcare.

It's the mismanagement that's the issue, too many chiefs getting paid far too much to do far too little, while far too few real health workers getting paid far too little to do far too much.

Thankless for the real people who work there.

Reminds me of a football team like Man Utd. Imagine if they spent £1.4 Billion on the admin staff and £5 million on the players - the admin staff are there to make sure the heart of the business can function at the highest level possible, not the other way round.

But that's how the NHS operates.
NO DO BLAME THE TORIES!

Reactions: stevieu