Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Hi... I once again have the possibility of jumping from the terrace tomorrow morning October 8 from 9 a.m. (French time). 60 m high.

seen with the guard. as a reminder I canceled last Friday...and I had canceled again already in June...I have to go even if at worst I don't jump...

I haven't been feeling well since last night and I took advantage of this state of unhappiness to ask again... what's certain is that I'm going to go... obliged out of politeness...

If you don't hear from me tomorrow October 8th at the end of the evening (French time) or at worst October 9th, I would have ctb ...but keep my nickname, I don't want it to be deleted.

I am happy that it is accepted that I come tomorrow morning but at the same time huge apprehension.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SVEN and vak
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best.

Reactions: Defenestration
Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
The guard gonna have sequels if you do this.
Like.
Big sequels.

• Aww..
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
The guard gonna have sequels if you do this.
Like.
Big sequels.
I wrote a letter to say that he was not responsible, that he knew nothing about it, that I refused to let him get into trouble because of me. I'll leave this up there...

Reactions: Tony24 and SVEN
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes Defenestration. If it was me I'd be taking a couple glasses wine or a flask of vodka up there with me just to settle my nerves down.
Hope all goes well for you whatever you finally decide. Go well unmet friend.

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Best wishes Defenestration. If it was me I'd be taking a couple glasses wine or a flask of vodka up there with me just to settle my nerves down.
Hope all goes well for you whatever you finally decide. Go well unmet friend.
thank you but above all no alcohol it relaxes the muscles and it can protect the internal organs I had read.
I Can take anxiolitic

Reactions: SVEN
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
thank you but above all no alcohol it relaxes the muscles and it can protect the internal organs I had read.
I Can take anxiolitic

If you can do without, then probably best. Incidentally, if you're successfull I'll sure remember your screen name … since I had to look it up the first time I saw it. So, thanks to you, I've improved my word power.

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I don't know why but since I have this new date I have felt great fear... tomorrow morning it happens quickly...that's it, everything is already over...I will never see my parents again, my sister...I will ruin their lives...

what is there after death and if I reincarnate him as a Russian prisoner or something else or as a slug...if I mess up and I end up quadriplegic

I who have spent my life loving the idea of suicide, praying to die in my sleep, now I have a big doubt...and the fear of dying is felt, not the jump itself but the whole context. ..

I will never be able to eat a good meal, listen to music, watch sports etc.

like when you lose something you have, you only realize its value when it his loss. I'm not ready but I have no other choice...

my life is shaping up to be a path of the cross.

I can of course go up there without jumping (I take the elevator with the guard, he opens it for me, it's a terrace as if you were walking on the ground).

🥺😀😭😱

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: onedayata_time and SVEN
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
If you're uncertain when you get there, just walk away. Even if this location is lost to you, there will be others my friend. You can change your mind and live a thousand times; but you only get to successfully ctb once.
You know members on this site understand.

Last edited:
Z

zuksmth

Sep 25, 2024
I wish you the best may you find peace , I also plan to jump but its not allowed to go to the terrace but I can sneak in and smth, but theres a guard roaming around at all times and I'll probably chicken out

• Hugs
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I change my mind and emotions every 2 minutes...

Z

zuksmth

Sep 25, 2024
I change my mind and emotions every 2 minutes...
Don't worry thats just survival instinct , dont think about it much you can take medication to tone it down aswell , keep thinking about the reason you wanna do this

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Ne t'inquiète pas, c'est juste un instinct de survie, n'y pense pas trop, tu peux aussi prendre des médicaments pour l'atténuer, continue de penser à la raison pour laquelle tu veux faire ça.
Thanks but when its near.... fear
Where are you Come from?