• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
That is probably one of the last things in this world I would ever consider doing.
But, good luck to you!
I'll never do it, but that's the dream

Reactions: FailingAtLife
Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
I came, I saw, I blew it

Reactions: marcusuk63, Sensei, nerve and 3 others
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Yet another lonely Friday night, I'm tired of this recovery lark. I mean when do things ever get better. I keep struggling on and all I ever get is the same old situation. What's the point anymore.
I'm great when it comes to giving others advice, but myself I never seem to get there, the wave I ride is all troughs never peaks.
Just so tired
Hey... you have me and know that you are my favorite vampire! :heart:

F

FailingAtLife

Mar 2, 2020
The realisation that I'm completely stuck. If I'm not going to CTB, I know I will eventually end up hospitalized sooner or later anyway. Might as well get it over with. Main goal is to try some new medicines or ECT (that scares me, though).
I've heard ECT isn't as barbaric as it was decades ago; it has apparently helped numerous people and is worth considering if all else fails.
I'll never do it, but that's the dream

Same here, sadly...:heh:

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I walked out of work sobbing and called the Samaritans. #helloweekend. I am alive only for my family, and how much longer will I endure. My Shakespeare of today is King Lear:

Attachments

• IMG_20200306_183452512.jpg
    IMG_20200306_183452512.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 11
  • Hugs
Reactions: Midnight and Deleted member 1465
F

FailingAtLife

Mar 2, 2020
I walked out of work sobbing and called the Samaritans. #helloweekend. I am alive only for my family, and how much longer will I endure. My Shakespeare of today is King Lear:
Did you feel any better after calling the samaritans?

I've just never liked the idea of being spoken to via script, whenever I've called...
Pretty much housebound for medical reasons and can't drink plus have to restrict fluids.
You say "pretty much" housebound; you don't say that you CAN'T go out.

But yes, I forget that most people define going out for a drink as *having* to imbibe alcohol, which then moots the idea of going out simply for going out's sake. (I'm not fond of alcohol myself.)

Last edited:
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Did you feel any better after calling the samaritans?

I've just never liked the idea of being spoken to via script, whenever..

Yes, some of them are really respectful and I need to tell someone how much I want to die every day. It calms me down. For the ones that want to help me "find joy", I just underline that I want to die and have a bigger rant. But some of them are just amazing and do just listen.

I am getting worse and worse, so I currently call them three times a day. It used to be just once. It helps me endure the suffering a bit more.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and nerve
CuddleHug

CuddleHug

Back, but with less enthusiasm. Hugs~
Feb 22, 2020
They have no open beds at any of the psych wards, so they wanted me to stay with family until Monday and come back. They called my dad behind my back about this, but he knew I was here and tried to scare them a bit to see if they'd somehow conjure up a bed somewhere anyway. Also because he's out of town, and he knows I don't want to stay with my mum.

Well, it kind of worked, because now I got a tiny little room with a pathetic excuse of a bed to spend the night here at the psych ER or whatever it's called. They didn't trust me when I said I will promise to come back on Monday if they let me go home xD

Attachments

• DSC_0417.png
    DSC_0417.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63, nerve and LittleJem
S

Steamm

-
Feb 28, 2020
Worst part for me is when I have to go to the market and look everyone happy with your gf/parents

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
Yeah I had a miserable, lonely Friday night too. And now I'm having a miserable, lonely Saturday.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
They have no open beds at any of the psych wards, so they wanted me to stay with family until Monday and come back. They called my dad behind my back about this, but he knew I was here and tried to scare them a bit to see if they'd somehow conjure up a bed somewhere anyway. Also because he's out of town, and he knows I don't want to stay with my mum.

Well, it kind of worked, because now I got a tiny little room with a pathetic excuse of a bed to spend the night here at the psych ER or whatever it's called. They didn't trust me when I said I will promise to come back on Monday if they let me go home xD
If this is what you want then that's good I guess. Just a thought: might it be a better idea to wait of you can to get a bed nearer home? Sometimes the ones that come up can be a long way away.

CuddleHug

CuddleHug

Back, but with less enthusiasm. Hugs~
Feb 22, 2020
If this is what you want then that's good I guess. Just a thought: might it be a better idea to wait of you can to get a bed nearer home? Sometimes the ones that come up can be a long way away.
I don't know what I want, I've kinda stopped caring. Anyway, they found me a bed in a ward I haven't been to before and it feels more like a hotel than a hospital almost. Got my own room, personal bathroom with shower, comfy armchair, big windows with a nice view. I'm absolutely flabbergasted. This doesn't feel real. Did I die?

Reactions: Sensei, FailingAtLife and marcusuk63
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I don't know what I want, I've kinda stopped caring. Anyway, they found me a bed in a ward I haven't been to before and it feels more like a hotel than a hospital almost. Got my own room, personal bathroom with shower, comfy armchair, big windows with a nice view. I'm absolutely flabbergasted. This doesn't feel real. Did I die?
LOL that actually sounds okay :O Good luck.