Luu

Luu

Kill me ヽ(´O`*)ノ
Apr 2, 2021
I feel lost and empty, these 2 weeks were very awful and stressful and every day it gets worse. I don't even know what to do anymore and if i try to work on a project i do it slowly and can't finish it because i am depressed. I wish i could restart the week and feel like myself again, i have a lot of intrusive thoughts and everytime i try to fight them they become worse too, everytime i try to do anything i feel anxious and scared i can't even sleep and have to wake up early. I don't like to sleep too much but if i don't sleep enough im gonna be exhausted. I also think i have brain fog because i can't think clearly. To distract myself i just try to go on social media or play games and i just end up being sad because i wasted my day.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Lupgevif, WornOutLife and 7 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Don't be too hard on yourself please, it is not a wasted day always. You don't have to do anything some days, those can be the nicest days. I can relate to nearly everything you have written, the intrusive thoughts and brain fog especially. No one can be perfect especially when you are feeling so bad. I hope you don't worry about it too much it is not being lazy it is trying to cope. :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Luu and LivideLamb
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know how you feel. Depression can be a demon and I think the human mind likes to torture us. I usually operate between feeling constantly half asleep and having overactive thoughts. I wish you all the best.

• Love
Reactions: Luu
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I do that for decades at a time, you're good.

Reactions: lobster salad and Luu
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I can relate to everything you've written. I hope you feel better tomorrow. I just sleep my days away because I hate being awake.

• Love
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
As my lovely deceased grandma used to say:

"One more day, one less day..."

• Love