Shatteredhearts824

Shatteredhearts824

It doesn't get better.
Aug 8, 2023
I'm just gonna start this off by saying that the title is indeed a reference to the song Teenagers by MCR

I can't stop hyper fixating on the thought that I am simply subject to raw, ignorant pride and simply just a cog in society's murder machine. Ever since I was dumped by my ex, every former friend of mine has seemingly tried to make my life as miserable as possible. They've spread vulnerable secrets of mine, started false rumors about me, and almost tried to attack me on one occasion. I've deleted every single social media account I have and somehow the mental anguish still continues on.

I've been told the same anti suicide shit for so long and nothing has stuck yet. Suicide does indeed prevent everything from getting better, but it also prevents the chance of everything getting worse. Not to mention, with all the rumors spread around, I have no chances at finding women in the future.

I have no clue why society is so fucking cruel, especially when I'm the victim. Nobody fucking cares anymore and I'm just fucking done with life. Honestly, I don't know why I haven't killed myself yet.

I tried to organize this if it helps at all

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just see humans as being the worst species in general, it's dreadful how humans are so unnecessarily cruel and just create even more suffering, it sounds really awful what you've had to endure.