• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
So having received my delivery today (see my other thread), some 1-2 weeks before I thought it would arrive, I'm thinking about exactly what to do.

Halloween, celebrated properly, is my favorite time of year. It's better than Christmas.
Anyone agree?

Well to celebrate I'm thinking of dressing up as a vampire on Halloween night so that in the morning when I'm discovered, I look like a blue vampire that has died because of the morning sunlight.
If they try rubbing off the makeup based on thinking that I'm a Halloween party-gooer that has died, they won't be able to stop me being blue. Then they might think "Jesus! It's a REAL vampire!".

Blue vampire

Blue vampire

(Sorry to the people that said they would miss me, I guess this kind of shit just helps me deal with it).

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: whitefeather, Leshen, 262653 and 17 others
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
That made me laugh mate, thanks for that.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, LittleJem, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Though I will miss you I love the morbid sense of humor. That's both creepy af and awesome at the same time.

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Deafsn0w, letmeseethedeath and 1 other person
Blackpoolbootz

Blackpoolbootz

If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.
Apr 19, 2020
With a pair of teeth. Would be funny guess they would be talking about it forever always come up if they said have you had anything strange happen while you was working lol

Reactions: Deafsn0w
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I'm definitely going to miss you and your posts.

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Deafsn0w and BipolarGuy
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I'm another one who will miss you. You are such an important person on the forum. Aside from that- what a great idea. Thats a pretty good idea and funny at the same time.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Deafsn0w and BipolarGuy
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
be kind to yourself and i find it a good idea, thank you for your post. i love you. i wish i could die the halloween day

S

Steamm

-
Feb 28, 2020
SN doesn't make us blue, that body posted few days ago proved that

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
SN doesn't make us blue, that body posted few days ago proved that
SN makes people blue because people who commit suicide using it are depressed, which is where the saying "feeling blue" comes from.
This phrase was coined around 700 years ago when colour photography was invented which enabled people to discover that it turns you blue.
It also makes your teeth grow, as shown in the bottom picture in post #1.

• Love
Reactions: 262653, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Deafsn0w
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
SN makes people blue because people who commit suicide using it are depressed, which is where the saying "feeling blue" comes from.
This phrase was coined around 700 years ago when colour photography was invented which enabled people to discover that it turns you blue.
It also makes your teeth grow, as shown in the bottom picture in post #1.

Colour photography does not make your teeth grow. That was proven by Shakespeare, although some claim it was King James himself. It's overzealous brushing that does that.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Colour photography does not make your teeth grow. That was proven by Shakespeare, although some claim it was King James himself. It's overzealous brushing that does that.
King James does not himself make your teeth grow. He was responsible for a new version of the Bible.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
King James does not himself make your teeth grow. He was responsible for a new version of the Bible.
@Soul having done my research I have discovered that the King named James was not responsible for the Bible, but the person who was responsible for the Bible was another different person who was named Jesus.
Jesus was the same person as God who made everything and so the reason your teeth grow is because of the Bible, not colour photography.

Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
As there's no trick or treating this year someone is organising a trail around decorated houses. I'd like to do severed heads on stakes, paper mache with Boris and trump masks but know I won't be arsed to do anything.
So if you'd like to come and lie in my front garden for a few days you'd be doing me a big favour.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
As there's no trick or treating this year someone is organising a trail around decorated houses. I'd like to do severed heads on stakes, paper mache with Boris and trump masks but know I won't be arsed to do anything.
So if you'd like to come and lie in my front garden for a few days you'd be doing me a big favour.
Are the daisies not blossoming well this year?