L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
also being a child prodigy or whatever is very hard, or can be.

Reactions: Comatose11, typx and Tiburcio
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Agreed, I would say nobody is safe from life. All those neutral non-existent nothings out there may at some point be ripped into existence where there will be inevitable pain and suffering, and this made worse for humans who are aware of their existence, able to contemplate this absurdity, but infused with a massive instinct to survive which serves as a barrier from escape back to nothingness. Safety may be out there, but it's not represented by life.
So we might be ripped back into existence someday after ctb?

W

watchtthethrone

Jun 25, 2018
The most suicidal times for me have been romantic rejection, before period, my mother was a cunt narcissist and she hurt me a lot with the sneaky ambient abuse. Manipulation tactics, mind games.

I have the same mother. That's why your comment interested me. On the surface it looks like I had 'everything' (well, other than being chronically ill, which my family hides from the world like a shameful secret). It bothers me that people won't realize I killed myself because of the abuse, rather than depression.

Reactions: Mari, Final Escape and lv-gras
M

mwu14

Apr 21, 2018
Final Escape, I also found your comment interesting. I have a controlling and narcissistic mother with some type of mood disorder. It isn't my only reason for wanting to CTB. I was suicidal way before I realized the impact her and my father have had on my life, but their way of dealing with things the past couple years is a reason for me speeding it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras