• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
I'm barely, slowly gaining weight. hanging out between 105-110lbs (slowly spending more time closer to 110).

i ate today and i feel horrible.. i feel 3mnths pregnant..i want to throw up..i want to stop eating..

but i physically cant do anything... if i dont eat, i dont get hunger pains like normal people, like i use to.. my whole body starts giving out. ill get cold sweats and whatnot.

i cant not eat....but jfc...i dont want to ;-;

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
It is a problem that you have to solve before your body starts having other undesirable symptoms. I wish you the best

E

Equaldentist

Mar 9, 2024
I don't have anorexia but I used to know some girls who did. My understanding that it is a childhood coping mechanism to feel positive feelings (in control, valuable, pretty etc) about yourself when you weren't able to get them anywhere else. Could you pick up an activity that makes you feel good about yourself and think of eating as 'fuel' for you to be able to do the activity properly?