FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Celebrities have the wealth to buy the rescoures to successfully catch the bus. A forum like they are unlikely to use.

It is possible for celebrties to be on this forum though. The beauty of this forum is freedom to express who you are without judgement from the outside world.

A lot of rich people are fucked up it is shocking really.

Look at the amount of addiction celebrites have bloody hell , sexual abuse of child stars ie cory fieldman etc

There is a dark side to fame which most people dont realise.

people hang out with celebrtires because of fame . A lot of celebrities have large circles of friends but when things get tough those friends leave them

Celeb culture is very fake and lonely too so it is possible a lonely celeb could vist a forum like this
We will never know due to annomity this forum affords.

Reactions: Sensei, ForensicallyAware, foreverbroken28 and 1 other person
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Man.. I wish there was a crying laughing emoji reaction..although I get why there may not be.. but some of these replies were hilarious!

Hi, do you mean this one?
:pfff:
I hate that they took away the laugh emoji! I mean, c'mon, there are so many times where its use is warranted. And it seems strange, in a suicidal forum, if we don't laugh about something then we usually gotta cry about it, so why not laugh sometimes even if it's not actually out of joy.
... I can't recall the reason it was removed, maybe people were bullying and laughing at serious topics? Anyone know?

Hi I see it in the emoji menu, :pfff: This one?
Not sure why you say its not here, am I missing something?
Agree we need to laugh, its healthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: foreverbroken28
foreverbroken28

foreverbroken28

I've gone off the deep end.
Jul 11, 2019
We mean as far as reaction button on posts go..

Reactions: sufferingalways
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Hi I see it in the emoji menu, :pfff: This one?
Not sure why you say its not here, am I missing something?
Agree we need to laugh, its healthy.
Quite some time ago there was an issue of people reacting to goodbye threads with laughs. This made other people pissed, so the laughs had to be removed because assholes thrived on that.
I'm not a mod, I just some guy who happened to see it happening.

Reactions: Sensei and sufferingalways
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
These are only speculative numbers and not a fair source to assess who is a "celebrity". Celebrity has a varying definition to it, and we've not disclosed any sort of notability guidelines. To give us some sort of number, I've decided to use Wikipedia's 'Living people' category. The time of this post being made there are 957,761 pages made so far. Census.gov gives a rough estimate of 7,653,344,000 people existing at this very moment.

Part 1 Part 2

It's fair to assume that at least one celebrity (again, varies on notability) has joined the forum. As of this post there are 13,534 members who have registered. You may be able to play with this number from November 2019's survey results. Most members are from Europe and North America from the data gathered. Most countries in Europe speaking English. The amount of English speakers in the world is roughly two billion last I had looked it up.

Bold disclaimer that math isn't my strongest. Feel free to contribute constructive criticism if I'm wrong ~

Last edited:
sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
OK so who here is famous? I need some money

Reactions: Risa and nerve
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
@foreverbroken28 well you know if you don't know what you mean by a celebrity I don't know either.

sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Quite some time ago there was an issue of people reacting to goodbye threads with laughs. This made other people pissed, so the laughs had to be removed because assholes thrived on that.
I'm not a mod, I just some guy who happened to see it happening.

Hi, Sounds horrible, and i agree thats an insensitive reaction.

SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Being a celebrity is hard..I can't fathom why anyone would want that...Then again, for some they may think it's an escape. My favorite artist suggesting I CTB would be against the rules but also, it wouldn't sway me anymore than I can sway myself.

I mean, like a name most people know.. idk.. I'm not sure how to measure that..and I agree..Then again, loads of celebs claim they're bored and stuff from time to time..(?)

I don't know either... I wasn't here at the time..but I can imagine people used it on topics that seemed insenistive..

I can't tell if this a joke or not(?) Sorry, I'm clueless. Lol..

You guys caught me! I'm Mike & Trump.. We take turns signing in and out of this username. I'm not famous but I'm partlt here because of my romantic love for a celebrity. going sour.. So, before I CTB, I need to wipe everything clean bc there are texts & etc.. They don't deserve to be dragged into my CTB'ing but that's as far as it goes..

It doesn't matter it was just a random thought that I impulsively posted.

Yes I am joking for anyone wondering lol

stormrOzzy

stormrOzzy

Apr 8, 2019
I was also curious, was any celebrity who already committed suicide a member or a visitor? I will be wondering ...

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
That is a very good question. I think there maybe be some form of ''celebrities'' on this site. I kind of suspect Caroline Flack might have used the partial hanging thread. But I have no evidence or any reason to think that. Just a thought.